Baby's got some new shoes

(black954 @ Sep. 15 2006,23:42) Man your bike looks good. How do you keep your right lower fairing clean from the exhaust coming off the dump pipe? My friends turbo 1000 has discolored and is always sooty.
he must either never wash his bike or his dump pipe is majorly short

mine is the same way and I wash my bike about every other week and the only time it got "sooty" was at the dragon this spring when we rode 750 miles in 3 days. Otherwise its always clean.

He wound up bending a contoured piece of stainless and rivoting it to the fairing. It cleans up better and looks pretty good. His 1000 is making 376 hp though so maybe the fueling is richer than most.

super.gif

(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 16 2006,09:29) Just another pic since I am a pic ho....

P1010094.jpg
You just ho, ho, ho away until someone calls you "Santa"- you can post all the pics of that bad CF bike you want...

bowdown.gif

New rims are absolutely BADASS!

(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 16 2006,11:35)
(ksana @ Sep. 16 2006,08:14)
(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 16 2006,10
super.gif
) Just another pic since I am a pic ho....

P1010094.jpg
were you the one in 2WT w/ the white Dymags??
bike looks awesome
Yep, I took the Dymags off last night to try out the BST's. So far I like the look
much better
no offence but the white wheels looked a lil off
incredible now

IM WANTING TO ADD THE LOWER FAIRING TO MY BIKE AND I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOURS LOOKS LIKE BEFORE I ORDER,THAT IS ,IF YOU DONT MIND!!
GREAT LOOKING BIKE!!
bowdown.gif

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnd-right click!

thank you for adding to my never ending Carbon Fiber addiction
super.gif

that bike is just
bowdown.gif

I just want you to know that I hate you. J/K

I would love to have those on my 05LE. Someday maybe.

Don

super.gif
bowdown.gif

Props to your bike! When I saw it in (I think) 2WT, by far the best busa in the mag!! On the wheels, I don't know. I love the white, but damn the carbon looks sexy. I dunno, I'm torn!

(black954 @ Sep. 15 2006,22:01) Thankgod! those white rims made your bike look CHEAP! ( totally j/k!)
What you got in store for the swingarm? Don't tell me there is someone out there making Carbon Fiber busa arms, is there?
there was once a CF frame for about 11K
I've seen a CF arm on an R1
didn't like the look of it
but it costs $$$$
still trick

darius Kashbi has one on his 98 R1. It looks way bulky, but i'd still put one on the busa if I could find one. He paid $3500 for his arm. Who makes a carbon busa arm?

btw dave your bike is INSANE!!!!!

please post pics of your 1k you brought to the dragon this spring for those that haven't seen it.

those who haven't seen dave's 1k also will drool!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

here is a teaser pic I took of it on our ride to the muscle car museum.

IMG_0131.JPG

Back