b-king luggage

eric78

Registered
is there anything out there or do i have to get generic crap.lets see some pic's of what others are going with, :please:

Eric - which direction are you trying to go?

Tankbag, tailbag, saddlebags, or rear rack like the Ventura on the Busa's? Stuff I can send you is here - might at least give you some ideas of what's readily available.

I am looking for hard case saddle/tail . I have seen some stuff on a few z1000's around town, but i cant find any suppliers

Are you thinking Givi? They are likely the most common here in the US for a hard tail case. We don't sell them as of today, but coincidentally started discussions just this last week to bring on their full product line. :thumbsup: Those things are generally generic, and come with a monokey universal plate to mount to the rear of the bike. Not familiar enough with the structure of the B-King tail to know what you would bolt it to.

Few days ago, led a tour where one of the fellas had a Givi top case set up with a spare gas tank inside on his Bonneville.

Dsc05005_tank.jpg

Dsc05005_tank.jpg

Top Cases are good for other things too at the end of a long days ride. :laugh:

Img_2485_Cooler.jpg

Img_2485_Cooler.jpg

Never seen that Axio tail bag before. Looks pretty cool, price isn't bad, but doesn't look like it will hold very much.

you could send me your bking tail and subframe, i'll send you my busa tail and subframe, and bang, problem solved. lots of luggage for the busa.:laugh:

In my efforft to build a B-King sport tourer, my dealer is suggesting Givi V35 hard bags.

Will take a special installation modifying an exisiting mounting kit from another model. They are made for sport bikes and somewhat fit around high mufflers. They come in black or silver or both.

Monokey Side

Givi Monokey V35 motorcycle side case, luggage, hard cases

Those along with a large waterproof tail bag across the top should be good for a week.

Wish I knew for sure how they would fit and look on a B King, expecially with original pipes.

May be

Eric

0_0_1_v35g730.jpg

3594782736_ea8dddcbeb_o.jpg

It's a St-B-King, I got very good mpg on this trip 46/49/45. The best part of this set up is that inside 30 minutes it is back to stock.

b kings first trip 002.jpg

b kings first trip 003.jpg

Back