B-King - looking for the ABS extension to standard manual

Berlin Germany

Registered
hi b-king owners :)

does somebody of you have the special extension about the abs-system of the b-king, i guess 2008 and later as a pdf for me?

i already got a nice standard manual (with "sample" mark) of the (old) 2007 but missing the abs-manual (incl. the wiring systems / schemes)

my idea was to complete my (old) manual with that abs-extension
and then to draw the newer wiring scheme in autocad too b/w & in color
(like i already did with the "first"/standard one - see drawing section in the attachement)
and would add this to the old manual to get one complete manual 2007 - 2012

what do ya´ll think about this?

Attachments

• E 03, 28 (24) B-King wiring scheme - colored attechement.pdf
    500.4 KB · Views: 95
hi b-king owners :)

does somebody of you have the special extension about the abs-system of the b-king, i guess 2008 and later as a pdf for me?

i already got a nice standard manual (with "sample" mark) of the (old) 2007 but missing the abs-manual (incl. the wiring systems / schemes)

my idea was to complete my (old) manual with that abs-extension
and then to draw the newer wiring scheme in autocad too b/w & in color
(like i already did with the "first"/standard one - see drawing section in the attachement)
and would add this to the old manual to get one complete manual 2007 - 2012

what do ya´ll think about this?
I’ll check our manuals at work tomorrow for this abs extension Frank, will PM you if I find it.

hey @Hayabusa Wannabe

its hard for me as a german to differ some words between us and britsh use.

so i have to apologize for some for you (all here) perhaps a bit weird choices of words on my part,
because the english we learned here at school is deeper in our brain than one think.

and (joke) with 64 i am at the age of a grandfather - for a grandmom i miss some things and have some to much - lol.

its hard for me as a german to differ some words between us and britsh use.

so i have to apologize for some for you (all here) perhaps a bit weird choices of words on my part,
because the english we learned here at school is deeper in our brain than one think.

Sure, we have an infinite number of these things that are impossible to know and I am glad to tell you them, and you should know, I always mean it in a good spirited way, as I would want someone to inform me. Never apologize. You have no idea how valuable I think it is that you can communicate well with me. I cannot ever return the favor despite many admitted attempts to spend time learning languages...

Sure, we have an infinite number of these things that are impossible to know and I am glad to tell you them, and you should know, I always mean it in a good spirited way, as I would want someone to inform me. Never apologize. You have no idea how valuable I think it is that you can communicate well with me. I cannot ever return the favor despite many admitted attempts to spend time learning languages...
Well said!
Frank, I’m still looking for that abs info….

Back