B-King Levers

mancini

Registered
I was wondering if anyone had some factory b-king levers they would like to sell?

I just need the clutch lever but would buy the set. With all the Pazzo upgrades, I am sure someone has a set laying around.

-Charles
Jacksonville, Florida

Check the Pazzo website, but I know I took the Pazzo shorties I had off my '06 and put them on my '08 Busa.

I was wondering if anyone had some factory b-king levers they would like to sell?

I just need the clutch lever but would buy the set. With all the Pazzo upgrades, I am sure someone has a set laying around.

-Charles
Jacksonville, Florida

Send me your address and I'll send the clutch lever to you - no charge. One of these days you may have the chance to help another BK'er.

Sam

What a nice gesture Hevnbound, sounds like you live up to your name.

By the way, I have some old bent up Pazzos (no longer adjustable) that I would be willing to "part" with for only $150 (+ $50 shipping).

You see, not all of us BK'ers are as cool as Hevnbound. Some of us try to get by on our twisted senses of humor....

Hey Dan, I found the mounting hardware for those Scorpions. You can have it for $150 plus $35.22 shipping...:laugh:

Back