"Awake" on NBC

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone watch the premiere of this show last Thursday on NBC?

It's about a guy who's in a car accident with his wife and son, and after he and his wife bury their son, he wakes the next day to a world where his son survived, but his wife passed (or the other way around--I don't remember). He's seeing psychiatrists in both worlds, and he can't tell which world is real, and which one is not real.

What makes it more interesting is that he's a detective, and facts about a case in one world become clues in the other world, but in a different form. For example, a parking lot space numbered 116 and owned by a company named Waverly becomes a street address in the other world--116 Waverly. The problem is, he can't explain to his partner why this seemingly random thought becomes a lead in the case.

It's an amazing premise, and the show is really well produced. I think it's on at 10 pm Eastern on NBC.

I saw the previews for that show and looked like it could be pretty good, but I forgot all about it:banghead:. Hopefully they will run an encore this week.

I saw the previews as well and it really looks like it would be a good one. My wife has so many things she is watching it hardly give us much time to watch anything else :laugh:. I might try to sneak a peek at it. Thanks

Back