our oldest leaves for his basics tomorrow

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
as hard as it is for my wife.. i am proud of the choices he has made and the down to earth mentallity he has. we raised him right and he is off to a good start in this world. he chose 19kilo as his MOS and is going to Knox for basics and AIT.

SAWEEEETTT ex 19K here! The M-1 is the baddest tank out there, he will have a blast!! He better get used to the field though.

A big thank you goes out to your son for his service. It's a very brave thing he is doing for his country.:bowdown:

hooah! Knox home of fatality and missory!!! got to love rucking up those lil foot hills :laugh: Best of luck to your son! Bring the bike over for his graduation and we will go for a ride!

You mean AGONY and MISERY!

As a tanker, I am proud to welcome your son to the Armor Force. PM me his unit info and I'll have some guys check on him. Just tell him to do what the Drill Sergeant says and stay out of trouble.

I know the one you are talking about just hadn't heard it called that.

There isn't anything like making that big gun go BOOM

Congrats! While its great to see/hear the big guns go boom it will be interesting to see how the armor career field takes shape over the next few years.

Congrats! While its great to see/hear the big guns go boom it will be interesting to see how the armor career field takes shape over the next few years.

You are correct; The Armor school has in it's mind, in conjunction with it's move to Benning as part of the Maneuver Center of Excellence, to Combine portions of the Infantry and Armor BOLC's and then split off afterwards. I'd recommend considing crossing to CAV.

You mean AGONY and MISERY!

As a tanker, I am proud to welcome your son to the Armor Force. PM me his unit info and I'll have some guys check on him. Just tell him to do what the Drill Sergeant says and stay out of trouble.

Damn it!! Ive tried to remove those words from my vocabulary!!!

May God Bless your son and watch over him while he's serving with pride. Wardie

Back