Laguna Motogp on CBS.  HD?

Dennis The Menace

Donating Member
Registered
Since CBS and NBC will be carrying the Laguna GP, in my schedule on my TV shows it at 5:00pm est. But can anyone confirm if it will be in HD. That would be sweet. We can't get speed in HD in Canada yet.

thanks

yea CBS televised in HD for the last race but the problem is they telecast live and NO replay... jerks...

and it looks amazing! I wish speed was available in HD. I already have it scheduled on my DVR to record, as well as the superbike races on Speed (AMA and WSBK). Gonna be a huge weekend for moto racing!
beerchug.gif

and it looks amazing! I wish speed was available in HD. I already have it scheduled on my DVR to record, as well as the superbike races on Speed (AMA and WSBK). Gonna be a huge weekend for moto racing!
beerchug.gif
Yep, me too...thank God for DVRs! Unfortunately my wife made plans for us both Sat and Sun evening...ARGHHHH!

Schweet! I will have to book the time with the warden for watching.

I thought Speed was available in HD in the States already? Only one satalite provider right now though. They have programs on their site schedule listed as HD.

Either way, Gp in HD will be awsome. So I guess that will be the same for Indy as well?

they may say HD but from what i remember last year Dorna does not record in HD therefore the picture may be displayed on an HD channel but it is not true HD, at least that is what I remember but I could be worng for this year.

I truely hope they do a true HD that would be bad a$$. Can't wait for the weekend to get here.

Direct TV has it listed as standard def on both the HD and std channels, I have never seen them get it wrong, so I would say it's not in HD.

Back