Attn spring bash attendees

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I recieved the killboy DVD today. I am burning disc's as fast as two PC's can go.

Darryl got over 800 photos if my memory serves me correctly.

There are some great shots and I hope everyone likes their photos.

I am going tomorrow and get some mailers to send them out. I hope to have them all shipped end of next week.

right on!!!! I just checked out some of my personal shots darryl got of me and they are freaking ridiculous!!!!! I love em!!!

Here is Jeremy leading....

vmanjeremy.jpg

OH helll yeah!!!!!! Kevin(hooken) was actually looking at getting that screen printed on a big sticker for his trailer!!!

do you have that pic in high res you could email me? I'd appreciate it.

elv01@hotmail.com

Thanks-

-Travis
smile.gif

I have about 25 burned. I will get another pack of DVD+R's tomorrow and ge them ready to go. I have just under 40 to mail. I hope to get them ready to go out this weekend.

My new desktop.....

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146889480 -->

vmanbash06.jpg

Thanks Kevin! If you need a little sumthin for the blanks you're burning up and shipping costs... just say the word...
smile.gif

Kevin,
Let me know if I can help with the burning/mailing.
Glad to do it no charge...

Darryl's pics were great. Here's one of mine from Thursday. I'm not a kneedragger yet, but I did at least get it stuck off the side.

Dan

CAIJG5QN.jpg

I picked up some cd mailers today. Wife is labeling them now as I continue to burn them.

Thanks for all the offers for help guys. We are just about to wrap them up and ship them out.

Looking good Dan! If your not busy, I will be at the CROT next Friday and Saturday night.

Lookin good VB.

I may just take a run up Kevin. I should be free some next weekend.

Dan

hey kev i told you i could help you out
if you still need some help just let me know

Back