Attn. all bash attendees - and anyone else

1 XXL and (one medium if its a small medium if the smalls are big for smalls then make the medium a small) =)!
biggrin.gif
1 xxl and one MEDIUM =) Evedrthing within the ( ) was my girls work i swear!

nope, anyone can step up and order one
cool.gif

Just trying to put the final touches on a few things, hope to have some pricing and all that jazz in the coming week or so.... but we needed to get a count so thats why this thread was started
cool.gif

cool.gif

Love the design. I'll take 1 XXL. I'd love to make the bash, but I don't think it's in the cards this year.

Brian- That design is killer, Kudos. I'll take 2 XXL and I'm sure Kim will want one small, but if medium is the smallest it will have to do.

Chris

1 XL
2 M
1 S (if no small is available then I'll go with another Medium)

What are the payment options? unfortunately I won't be able to attend the bash (fighting the war on drugs) and I don't have paypal. I'll talk w/VAbusa and see if I can work something out.

<!--EDIT|gers_hayabusa
Reason for Edit: "Added to shirt total"|1142387495 -->

Hey Zuk, What's the latest information on the shirts? Do we pick them up at the bash? Did you figure a price yet? Most importantly, do you have me down for 2 XXL?
type.gif

hoping to have a final price shortly, this week if all goes well
cool.gif

We will have them for pick up at the bash or will arrange shipping for those not going to the bash that have spoken up for them. There will be a bash information post coming once we have a price for the shirts and stuff, so stay tuned, hopefully it will all come together this week or early next week
cool.gif

cool.gif

If they are still available put me down for 1- XXXL and 1-L and let me know how to get you the funds.

JJ

<!--EDIT|SoBad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141619378 -->

I would like to order 2 xxxl's . Let me know when ya have price and payment details....See ya in the mountains

Back