ATTN: POST HO's....

that'll teach you to step away for more then 5 mins
tounge.gif
No kidding!
whistling.gif

I'm still going to jump into threads and offer my .02 when I feel like it, I will likely poke fun at someone, or let someone know when they are being ignorant, especially if they are dispensing information as if they are authorities, love it or hate it I'm honest and upfront. That's not going to change, I don't ask anyone to just sit there and love me for it, no no tell me about it, it can be fun or it can be heated, but at least it'll keep the air clean. I appreciate getting the same treatment in return.
I have to agree with your sentiments on most of what you said Revlis, heres' what I think...
I have come to rely, appreciate, respect and depend on the Admins for many things since I joined, you are the ones who put things together to help folks, consolidate ideas, tips, trick etc all in the betterment of the community. As such, I think, by most, that Admins are seen at a higher level than maybe you guys can appreciate most of the time. So, when an Admin "calls you out" in front of the community, it's almost like the teacher sending you to the corner with the dunce cap and no one ever liked that...recently I had a "run in" of sorts with an Admin and I did not appreciate the way it was handled, deleting my posts was frankly stepping over the line, so yeah in instances you guys are human and you overreact to our involvement, but thats to be expected we don't expect you to be gods.
The difference is Revlis YOU actually ARE taking the time to stay here and make sure you sort this out for the benefit of all, if I did not thank you before for that, I do now. I do understand that we need to curtail, but to generalize and claim that a person is or was hoin, just because they are KNOWN to be a post ho, demeans and belittles their contribution from the start.
Personally, if Im ever out of line, PM me and dicuss with me the who's and why's, hell call me were all adults and my number is listed, but, since you accepted the job play the role, guide, teach and lead... and dont hide behind the Admin role, then you WILL be seen as a bully.
I quoted part of your message because that's also the way I feel...
peace.gif
+100 And it takes a real man or Admin to stay and work out the issue and to clarify things instead of just say thats the way things are and hide behind a screen. You definetly have my respect Revlis not that it means much, but in whole I think it shows what kind of guy you are.
clap.gif

Also the below quoted phrase is really nicely stated in a post above:

Yesterday is a canceled check........tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Remember what is important....let the unimportant things go unsaid...

Plan to cut and paste than one!!! Nice!!!

Ahh, banannas... you do know how to calm the monkey don't you ok I will sit here in my cage and eat...hopefully I won't have to sling poop at anybody
cool.gif
rofl.gif
Sling poop......that's funny!
thats not what he's gonna do with it
whistling.gif

blechhhhhh......... thanks Chris...
I have a post circulating around here about that same topic
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, banannas... you do know how to calm the monkey don't you ok I will sit here in my cage and eat...hopefully I won't have to sling poop at anybody
cool.gif
rofl.gif
Sling poop......that's funny!
thats not what he's gonna do with it
whistling.gif

blechhhhhh.........   thanks Chris...
I have a post circulating around here about that same topic
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
monkeys way of cheesin

whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just not a fan of how you handle the role of Admin. I think you guys should set a standard and be a role model for the rest of us. Maybe you think the sarcasm and insults are funny, but it's not how I veiw the role of Admin, but then again, what do I know...I'm just an old f@rt that likes to ride
winkold.gif

Don, you nailed it - ditto!

And ride, we will sir!

Umm... Yay You?
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
laugh.gif

I love my fan club... I should have shirts made up...
winkold.gif

cheerleader.gif

yeah maybe we should get shirts made they should have marvin the martian on the front chest and on the back it shoud say when all else fails blame it on omar hahahahahaha

All of the Admins here handle things in different ways.....I have never had an issue with any of the Admins before my promotion. I consider it to be an honor to even be considered. That being said, I am more than likey the biggest prankster on the board.....

Omar we need to be able to edit post without showing who edited it, lol.....call it the Ninja Edit....its more fun that way.

You mean like this, Kevin?!
laugh.gif

All of the Admins here handle things in different ways.....I have never had an issue with any of the Admins before my promotion. I consider it to be an honor to even be considered. That being said, I am more than likey the biggest prankster on the board.....

Omar we need to be able to edit post without showing who edited it, lol.....call it the Ninja Edit....its more fun that way.
laugh.gif
yep. that gives it away. and I'm sure he can do it. it's prob. more of a matter of getting captains permission
laugh.gif

I don't have any idea what you're talking about, Chris!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just not a fan of how you handle the role of Admin.  I think you guys should set a standard and be a role model for the rest of us.  Maybe you think the sarcasm and insults are funny, but it's not how I veiw the role of Admin, but then again, what do I know...I'm just an old f@rt that likes to ride
winkold.gif

Don, you nailed it - ditto!

And ride, we will sir!
hey. did you get that cat I sent you?
laugh.gif

j/k
lol1.gif

please.gif
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my little boxes away
sadnews.gif
What are "little boxes"?
What are you referring to and what are these little boxes?
Do you see little people too?
shutup.gif

Are you sure you want to know about the boxes?
laugh.gif
I'm guessing that they're some kind of indication of being warned but where do they show up because his were already deleted. Can you give them back just so I can see where they
laugh.gif
are and what they look like?('
laugh.gif
')
smilie

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

please.gif
sadnews.gif
What are "little boxes"?
shutup.gif

laugh.gif
I'm guessing that they're some kind of indication of being warned but where do they show up because his were already deleted. Can you give them back just so I can see where they
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
')
smilie
Yeah give 99'busa back his boxes so bike dude can see what they look like
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

please.gif
sadnews.gif
What are "little boxes"?
shutup.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
')
smilie
deadhorse.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

please.gif
sadnews.gif
What are "little boxes"?
shutup.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
')
smilie
Yeah give 99'busa back his boxes so bike dude can see what they look like
laugh.gif
corner2.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back