The page thing has to stop

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys the page :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: needs to stop. Its doing nothing more than eating up resources, clogging up the threads and just ho'ing on the forums.... If you want to ho up then go to the ho thread where all the ho's go dont trash up the rest of the site.

So please stop, it annoys me and I can't tell you how many complaints the mods have gotten over it.

We will be running a query of the database and removing all post that have the page and cheerleader in it in an effort to restore balance to the force...

cap

Last edited:
Sorry, I had a dozen or so. You can remove the one I just posted in the "Ugly Bike" thread. Didn't read this thread first. I will respect the new :rulez:

It's just one of those things that started happenning and now its a contest to see who can ho the most... Kinda like a fart, you can hide one every once is awhile but when everyone is doing it things start to stink!

This is good news! The whole page thing was annoying and unnecessary to say the least. Thanks Cap!

Hey guys the page :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: needs to stop. Its doing nothing more than eating up resources, clogging up the threads and just ho'ing on the forums.... If you want to ho up then go to the ho thread where all the ho's go dont trash up the rest of the site.

So please stop, it annoys me and I can't tell you how many complaints the mods have gotten over it.

We will be running a query of the database and removing all post that have the page and cheerleader in it in an effort to restore balance to the force...

cap
hey cap...wassup? if i have done anything to annoy anyone please feel free to stop me even viewing the org. you did mention ho's (whatever they are).
but no, i won't stay if i'm not welcome. just for the record, the last time i farted was when my wife was giving birth.

It's about time... Was getting annoying anyways... And yes I can see the fun in it, but still annoying..:whistle:

I wonder if it will happen to this thread ???

Probably will...someone won't read it and see it's time for post 21 and post up new page. I always wondered wtf was up with that anyway, never seen it on any other forums - always thought it was kind of moronic. I say remove the cheerleader smiley from the system as well - it's DEE DEE DEEEE!!

hey cap...wassup? if i have done anything to annoy anyone please feel free to stop me even viewing the org. you did mention ho's (whatever they are).
but no, i won't stay if i'm not welcome. just for the record, the last time i farted was when my wife was giving birth.

Brother all are welcome just imprint that in your memory..... We just have to keep some assemblence of order. We encourage folks to participate and enjoy the site....

The Ho'ing is when you just post up useless information so that you can increase your post count.

It's all good.

Whats the page thing ? Is it just responding with a cheerleader and no worthy text?

Last edited:
Leave the cheerleaders alone, they did not hurt anyone. Tell everyone to keep the little add on critters to a minimum.
:whistle:

Leave the cheerleaders alone, they did not hurt anyone. Tell everyone to keep the little add on critters to a minimum.
:whistle:

Yeah...banning the cheerleaders would be bad... Almost as bad as banning pix of the innocent Hooter's Girls!!

All that aside, thanks, Cap. I understand the frustration especially when you're talking about site resources.

gotta figure someone is waiting here to snipe the 21st post .... wonder what Capt will do if they ho up his thread about ho'in :whistle:

Back