The page thing has to stop

thanks CAp :beerchug:

and BUMP this back up TTT so everyone gets a chance to see the new rule!

I found it amusing at times but if it creates problems we have no need for it. Some of the the members here are creative enough that something else will pop up soon.

Ok, what if you had something constructive to add to the post and it just happened to be the first for the next page, could you throw in the page :cheerleader::cheerleader: then add your constructive commit?: Just trying to get perfect clarity on the new rule..I never got to do it but just wanted to be prepared..::whistle:

Last edited:
Ok, what if you had something constructive to add to the post and it just happened to be the first for the next page, could you throw in the page :cheerleader::cheerleader: then add your constructive commit?: Just trying to get perfect clarity on the new rule..I never got to do it but just wanted to be prepared..::whistle:

Common sense prevails

For all those that are asking what the page thing is, it's when someone sees the thread is about to be on page 2 and they post "page :cheerleader:" with nothing else in the post. It's just a way of saying "you're on the next page" but it's really anoying to those of us that are following a certain topic and see there's a new reply in the thread and look at it an all there is is "page :cheerleader:" So, thanks a buch for the new :rulez: cap! Yet another good call.

Well i believe i am not 1 of them if my memory serves me correctly.I will abide to the new:rulez:.It maybe because some can clock posts because of these?I strongly agree with you Cap.:beerchug:

This never ending thread will consume more resources than the "page" thing did:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheerleader::cheerleader::

Last edited:
Guilty as charged, I didn't actively seek them out but took advantage of them when I could. I also made no attempts to sell them. I will also add that I have no plans of hiring the PR firm that Drew Peterson and Gov Blago are using and will not been seen on Larry King Live protesting my innocence.

it was cute for a day but after awhile it did get a little annoying. We all know who the post ho's are and probably don't need the reminder in every thread we read. :laugh:

Back