ATTN: POST HO's....

I was going to give Bike due a few warnings so he could see what they look like then thought.. nahhhh
rofl.gif

now wait who did 99 busa sleep with to get his bars removed. DID i miss something.. oh well i guess mine can stay for another year or so i am not sceered

now wait who did 99 busa sleep with to get his bars removed. DID i miss something.. oh well i guess mine can stay for another year or so i am not sceered
Ohhhhhhh! That's what they look like.
smilie I never noticed them before.javascript:emoticon
smilie That sure is a purdy box ya got there.javascript:emoticon
smilie
are you having emoticon trouble
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

99 you went under the desk didnt you

leave mine i dont care dont mean nothing to me what cause now you will no i will not keep my mouth shut and roll over to make others happy it is my opinion

99 you went under the desk didnt you

leave mine i dont care dont mean nothing to me what cause now you will no i will not keep my mouth shut and roll over to make others happy it is my opinion
Nobody wants you to keep your mouth shut... You're just so much more fun when you've got a box or two to play with...

cool.gif

And No 99busa didn't go under the desk, he still has no use for me, don't assume that just because he's playing nice here in public that I'm still not getting PMs about my being a complete waste of Space and Air.

You got my shirts ready yet, the fanclub shirts I mean?
winkold.gif

no i wouldnt waste my time making them. I think 99 went uner the desk. Wonder if his wife knows about his tiwsting wrist concepts. HMM food for thought huh. I dont care just makes me want to keep my mouth open alot more.

So where are the JOIN REVLIS CULT. t-shirts at.

all i can say is to go from bars to stars ia alot of flirting and usually some under desk investigations

Back