Attn: NorCal riders!  Thunder Hill with Keigwins

Yeah there's a recession on, only 7 days (4 on the NEW surface) at T-hill and 1 at Infineon this year. I'm sufferin I tell ya
laugh.gif

Then again, Infineon is only $260+ per trackday.
There is opportunity in recessions. The Vendors are under-performing this year with contracts they're locked into. If your a familiar face to the managers, deals can be struck out of necessity.

PTT discounted an Infineon day back in February for $150. It was sunny, 68 degrees and no wind (unusual for Sears Point) and by all accounts one of the best days anyone can remember.

oh man i would dig it but i leave the 24th again for oregon but this trip could fall through anyway i would like to ride and meet you guys and check it out i have never been on the track but i for sure want to go this summer once Raydog was talking about us doing fernley sometime later this year do you guys ever hit that one?

oh man i would dig it but i leave the 24th again for oregon but this trip could fall through anyway    i would like to ride and meet you guys and check it out     i have never been on the track but i for sure want to go this summer once   Raydog was talking about us doing fernley sometime later this year     do you guys ever hit that one?
Yup, we're planning it in August.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=67;t=94545

I hope you visit with us at least at Thunder Hill!

Weather forecast, its still a ways out though;

Mon
May 26
Mostly Sunny
89°
58°
Precip 20%
Wind From the South Southeast 9mph

Tue
May 27
Scattered T-Storms
89°
58°
Precip 40%
Wind From the South 10mph

If the latest trends from the west coast riders hold true then Charles, my friend, you will be riding with gtrpimp76 and BABusa. We'll see if any others even make an appearance.

Kento is gonna come on down to the track. But he isn't gonna ride it
sad.gif
But he said he'll take some video and pics
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

If the latest trends from the west coast riders hold true then Charles,  my friend,  you will be riding with gtrpimp76 and BABusa.  We'll see if any others even make an appearance.
I wish bro. I'm not able to ride with Charles and BA this weekend. But Reno is a GO.

Weather update, temps are down
biggrin.gif

Mon
May 26
Isolated T-Storms
78°
53°
Precip 30%
Wind from the South 8mph

Tue
May 27
Partly Cloudy
81°
53°
Precip 20%
Wind from the South 9mph

It's all about money money money..ain't got enough or i would be there to make you nervous with my bagger Busa.
Hope you guy's have a BLAST....
beerchug.gif

Back