ATTN: NOR-CAL Riders

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I know it's kinda Late, and it's the Holiday Season but..........
wtf.gif

We aren't Getting any Younger....
face7.gif

Let's Ride..............
race.gif

I plan on taking the 82 X out for a spin on Sunday but was heading south and west. Hell, the coast has to be warmer than its been around here lately. There'll be too much shade in the hills so maybe 25 S of Hollister or somewhere over on 1. Warm gear is all you need. It was pretty cold this day but also, invigorating!

IMG003__Small_.JPG

I plan on taking the 82 X out for a spin on Sunday but was heading south and west.  Hell, the coast has to be warmer than its been around here lately.  There'll be too much shade in the hills so maybe 25 S of Hollister or somewhere over on 1.  Warm gear is all you need.  It was pretty cold this day but also, invigorating!
Just talked to OZZ and it Looks Like a GO !!!!!!!!! 10:30 AM at the Usual Latrobe Exit ( Highway 50 at Latrobe ). We are heading toward Jackson and getting Some GRUBB somewhere. See All of you on Sunday !!!!!!!!!!

see ya sunday at my place
thumb_up.gif
its 29 degrees out right now 7:50am leaving in an hour for hwy49 today as well yep, its cold and im nuts! but what the hey
cool.gif

It won't be this cold but I'm still heading south.  Have a good time boys!
That X has got to put some nice heat on your legs.

Sorry guys, too friggen cold. Rode for just an hour here and that was enough, of coarse I didn't have all my warm gear on but still, I'd be a Popsicle by the time I got there. Be safe and have fun, take pics.

Boss dident go he was sick so i took off for awhile only 75 miles worth
cool.gif

Sorry OZZ.
spank.gif
 I owe you Lunch. Last time I Rode when I was Sick things got Worse. Anyways.... Let's Try it Again Sometime. My wife had Pnemonia last Week and Now my Step Daughter who is living with us got it to... God I can't wait till Spring.
wowold.gif

hey guys sorry i couldnt go i was at the niners game all day. i'll try and make it next time. i'd like to meet some of you local busa guys. i only have 58miles on my 08 so i need to get some rides in and get her broken in so i can put the exhaust and pc on it,

Sorry OZZ.  
spank.gif
 I owe you Lunch. Last time I Rode when I was Sick things got Worse. Anyways.... Let's Try it Again Sometime.  My wife had Pnemonia last Week and Now my Step Daughter who is living with us got it to...  God I can't wait till Spring.  
wowold.gif
hey no biggie brother you dont need to be out riding in this cold if your already feelin'
puke.gif
but it did turn out to be alot warmer than i thought it would, i rode over to Auburn down the canyon by this

dave_s_barn_404__2_.jpg

Back