attn: houston busa owners!

PAPPA: The original email went to a Kenramey@swbell.net .(YOU NOW HAVE MAIL ON YOUR ACCOUNT)
I found the post here:
http://forums.dragbike.com/discus/index.html

DRAGBIKE.COM Town Hall Forums: The Hayabusa Zone: "WANTED" busas in Houston
By kenny ramey on Wednesday, August 02, 2000 - 01:41 pm:

There are a few zx12's looking for some new blood. Anyone interested in doing some racing here feel free to bring it on. You may also email me at: kenramey@swbell.net

Pappabusa-

How trustworty are these squirrels?

My bike is as I took delivery, plus the Yoshi system & can. I would like to be confident that the tree rodents aren't hiding a trick or two under the seat.

Believe me, Saturday night you'll find me at Coney Island and I will run any 12 and take no prisoners! I just don't want to get f*cked by someone who's not man enough to be honest what he's running on his cow...er uh...kaw?

They sound overly confident...for someone that's going to get their green as* kicked!!!

-Santana-

santana...or any other busa owners!!! you wanna meet at the texaco station on el dorado and 45 about 7:30 or so? let me know what works for you!

7:30 - Texaco - Tonight

I will be there

Yes, Though I have a tremendous love for speed, I am somewhat overly cautious as well.

RU riding tonight pink?

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING OVERLY CAUTIOUS. NO I WON'T BE RIDING WITH YOU GUYS TONIGHT....I JUST GOT MY BIKE ON TUES. NIGHT AND I'M GOING TO BE ON IT ALL WEEKEND. I GUESS MY POINT IS MY OLD LADY WANTS TO SEE ME TONIGHT CUZ SHE WON'T SEE ME ALL WEEKEND. I'LL BE RIDING TOMORROW NIGHT THOUGH WITH PAPPABUSA AND SOME OTHERS....ARE YOU DOWN? LET ME OR PAPPA KNOW. HAVE FUN TONIGHT AND JUST KEEP PICTURING THE 12 IN YOUR MIRRORS...I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD RACE (ASSUMING THAT WE DON'T HAVE PAPPA ON HIS BIKE AND GARY COLEMAN ON THEIRS). LONG LIVE THE BUSA
PINK

pappabusa,

I won't be at the Texaco until 8:00...

Let me know if it is still on...I will be there. I'll tell you what and why then

-santana-

HEY SANTANA, I TALKED TO PAPPABUSA THIS AM AND HE'S NOT AT WORK SO HE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO HIS COMPUTER. HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU HE WILL BE AT THE TEXACO TONIGHT AT 7:30 AND HE LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE. BE CAREFUL TONIGHT MAKING THE PRACTICE RUNS (I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BEFORE YOU WERE ABLE TO BUST THE KAWS A S S) AND I'LL SEE YOU ON RACE DAY!
PINK

I am down for the ride tonight although I am not sure where exactly you're talking about. Why don we meet at the Coney Island on 45 right past 610(Right past Bennigans) at 9:30 or so. Let me know!

So did you guys run em down last night or what? You two were close I take it?

I am thinking of putting the 40 tooth back for drag racing. The 42 is just too low being at the stock height. I am not going to lose a race cause of a wheelie, Punks on LA 12's talking poop, and I am not going to stand my bike up on the start or I'll never catch em, those 12's have got some mph in the big end. I think I'll do it tomorrow. Got to clean this thing today though.

Where are we going tonight?

Hey Busa00021, you down for a ride tonight??

About those fuel filters, and there sure are a lot of them, some dealers have extra recall kits left over. These kits include all new "o" rings, filters, etc. to do the job, including all the screens inside the fuel pump. I talked my dealer into just giving me a kit.
The Suzuki service manuel is quite good and worth the money.
I figure most of you guys know this stuff, but on high speed runs:
Be sure your chain is adjusted and well lubed.
Inflate your tires to max. pressure to lower rolling resistance.
If anything on you flaps in the wind either tape it down or adjust your position to get it out of the wind.
Make several practice runs trying different positions to see what works for your physique.
On a level surface weight doesn't have any effect on top speed, just takes a little longer to get there. Wind resistance is the big factor.
GOOD LUCK, it's time for those 12's to learn to keep quiet!

Hey Zxalan,

I've been busy with work all day, I had several several services this morning and this afternoon has been just as busy. I haven't been able to even look at my bike.

I took it to my office last night and parked it inside...really pissed with the numbers after all the work they did. Anyhow, I'll just enjoy it for being a busa for now and worry about the top end another day.

Yeah, Pappabusa and I did a couple of GOOD top end runs after we left your place. We were pushing 200 both times and it was very good. It's awesome running the busa on the top end, but it's even better when someone else keeps up with you...only a busa huh?

I got my kit from competition werkes for the fender, I might try to tackle it before tonight.

Hey, speaking of tonight...are we riding one or two up? We're going to eat right??? I'm for meeting at the Coney Island on 45 @ Woodrigde, 10:00?

Ride safe

-santana-

10 oclock is good for me at the Coney Island on 45.

I am going it alone tonight so we can play.

I'll bring the other half tomorrow night when all we really do is hang out at Coney on Westheimer, she likes the crowds and the bikes, it'll probably be dead tonight at the coney island on Westheimer but we'll check it out anyway and talk some smack.

I don't really like to ride with her on there anyway unless we're just cruising around.

Catch ya tonight at 10 pm at the coney on 45.

Back