ATTN: Houston area members-.org brother

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Any members in the Houston area, USN05LE (Don) just flew there this morning, his mom is in serious condition in Surgical ICU there following a major procedure and resultant internal infection.
Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, if you are local and want to get in touch with Don please PM me contact info, he is not sure when and if he will have computer access as of yet.

Don,
If you read this - let me know if you need anything.

I just got off the phone with Don and I will do my best to keep him busy when the times permit so he can keep his head clear. Probably will include some track time on the Busa and a few of our wild Texas Size Meet & Greets!

super.gif
Outstanding David show Don some of that TXHR hospitality
super.gif

super.gif

Looks like I will be meeting up with David later in the week. A lot depends on mom's condition. If we do get together, I have my DSLR with me so I will have lots of photos to post up for you guys.

Thanks David and thanks to you guys for all the support and prayers.

Don

Hey Don cool I highly recommend you at least hook up with David at least on night Bro he will take your mind off all the Bad stuff happening for a little while Bro. Our thought and Prayers are with you man and if you need any thing feel free to call me you have my number.

Back