attn: houston busa owners!

OB_pappabusa

Registered
at the track last night some buds of mine on zx12s were giving me some serious crap about how slow the busas are. i was out numbered but we're wanting to see which bike is really faster on the big end...they say the 12, i say the busa...but my buddies were saying they've never lost to a busa (at least five of them they claim) and walk away from them at 160 or so. needless to say the guys are both under 175 pounds...i'm at 230! looking for someone with some balls that will help me prove the busa is faster on the big end. they claim that all the bikes have done is a pipe???? the following is a post from Whip at the zx12 board at labusas....

"Ok, Its the final showdown. NO pussies, or Lightweights allowed Thats right folks, the final answer, to the question we spend hours asking, WHICH BIKE IS FASTER, The almighty ZX12 or the Hayabusa. Mrzx12R, Me and Papabusa are going for a top end run. A top end run to see, who's the king of speed. We have a five mile stretch of road which only has one cross road. the cross road will be blocked by a big *** tow truck. Three spotters will be in place watching for cops and cars. One at the begining the truck in the middle and one at the end. All the spotters will be in contact with each other by radio. Now the best part a Cop with a laser radar will be at the end to see the 12s tear up the busa. Now it is all set for next Sunday any time in the day. We are inviting PAPABUSA and any busa in Houston who wants to try a 12. We are looking for stock bikes to run. No nitros, big kits, or turbos. the two 12s have a pipe and that is it. One other bone stock 12 will also be there. We will only run two at a time for safety purposes. SO PAPABUSA WE HAVE IT ALL SET TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU READ IN THE MAGS AND REAL LIFE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Do you think the tits in playboy are real too? No
excesses do you have the nuts."

come on houston busa owners... i need some help or forever hold your peace on which is faster!

can't believe only one person has replied to this message...guess everybody would like to THINK the busa is faster instead of KNOWING!

Under cowl and rear hump, Busa. No questions. Just practise a few times. It is a different kettle of fish from 160 up. take it gradually. You'll be okay. If you got 5 miles. No probs.
If conditions don't feel right on the day, you pull out. Take the **** . Better than being flown out in a black zipper suit.

I'm doing the same over 2 miles September.

problem with jacket flapping like a bugger yesterday over 180. Got a nice thick cheast and back protector to use. Hopefully that will pad out enough to stop it.

Have seen people doing these runs tape down their visors........might try that too.

Got another little tip, mail me mdr@cranfield.ac.uk

Nuts

COME ON LITTLE BUSA OWNERS.....DON'T LET US DOWN. THERES GOT TO BE SOMEONE IN HOUSTON THAT ISN'T SCARED. I WILL BE THERE AND WOULD LOVE TO HELP BUT I DON'T THINK MY 6'7" 230LBS FRAME WOULD QUITE CUT IT. I DON'T EVEN FIT BEHIND THE WINDSHIELD. I HOPE WE CAN PROVE THESE SQUIDS WRONG AND THEN LET THE S H I T TALKIN COMMENCE. GOOD LUCK AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS THERE.
PINK

00 Busa

-Yoshi system-

Blue bike and balls of steel...

Badges?

We don't need not steekin' badges!!!

Bring 'em on pappabusa!

guess nobody in the houston area has any balls or i own the only busa in town????

thanks jc for your reply!!! numbnuts...check your email!

hell ya you can bring in from sa...just trying to put these slap dic** in their place. they weigh about a buck 70 tops...don't think my extra 50 pounds is gonna work for me...just wnat to make sure that it's fair and the busas bust some kawa *** . being a former zx11 owner, i live for the big end!!!!!

Pappabusa,
I'd love to help you out,but I have the same handicap as you(6'2"@ 240).I live in Channelview,so Clear Lake is well within my domain.Love to see it though.
B21

hey santana...are you from the houston area???? how much do you weigh??? talked to these guys yesterday...they are very confident that they will win. we have a great place to run...safe (about as safe as 190mph gets) 4 lanes, one way traffic, light traffic at 2-3 am. we're going to meet at james coney sat night...i've got the balls...but i also have 50+ pounds...can you hang with these guys (balls and pounds). if we lose, we will never hear the end of it.

I weight about 185, if they're serious I'd love the opportunity to run.

I'd like to know what the ground rules are going to be...I'd really prefer to run in the day. I have this problem of critters running out on the road in the middle of the night giving me that "deer in the cyclops headlight eye" look.

I live out in Clear Lake. I run 190+ almost everytime I pilot my bike...there's a couple of strips of feeder roads that have no entrance/exit ramps, it's just pastures.

BUT, I have had some serious almost collisions with small mammals running out on the roadway at night.

Are we talking "county" area?

santana...you're my hero!!!...someone in the houston area with some balls!!! hey man, i live in the clear lake area also...south shore. don't really want to say where this road is located on the board for obvious reasons but trust me, night time is the best...no chance of critters...there's a guard wall on both sides...no chance of cross traffic, shoulders on both sides of the road, five miles of pure, straight road (i measured it myself), the road is lighted and in this five mile stretch, there is only one on ramp. it's as safe as it gets on my opinion. if you want we can hook up thursday night and we'll ride out to the place i'm talking about and get warmed up???? going to do it from a 110-120 punch and no longer than 3-4 miles tops...by then we should know if someone is pulling away or not.

Still waiting to confirm if I can get this guy in from Chicago...can't get him to answer his damn phone. Sounds like Santana is your best bet. I'll keep trying.

THANK THE LORD SOMEONE FINALLY CAME THROUGH! MY HATS OFF TO SANTANA. I WILL BE THERE ALONG WITH PAPPABUSA. OUT OF ALL THE BUSA OWNERS IN HOUSTON, WE ONLY HAVE TWO VOLUNTEERS TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT....KINDA PATHETIC AND DOESN'T SAY A WHOLE LOT ABOUT BUSA OWNERS. SANTANA, NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW, I'M IN CLEAR LAKE ALL THE TIME. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUN.
RIDE SAFE
PINK

Back