Atacked by a water heater!

glad you got it fixed although i suspect Kanji did most of the work :poke: :laugh:

Couple years ago tank started leaking,flooded the kitchen,I was pissed.So,I hit Home Depot for a new one.I always buy the best (like Busa's) so I get a tank with a 12 yr warranty. Well,you guessed it,9 months later not only does it leak,it freakin' explodes.

I will never have a hot water tank again. :banghead:

Have tankless gas hot water now. Take a 30 min shower,while dishwasher and washing machine are running too. Endless H.W. :bowdown:

Save big dough too.:beerchug:

RSD.

(hate to break it to you Doug,but you look like me now) :rofl:

How'd that tankless work for you RSD? How much did you have to mod your existing plumbing, especially for the outlets that are furtherst from the unit? I've heard good and bad things about tankless.

How'd that tankless work for you RSD? How much did you have to mod your existing plumbing, especially for the outlets that are furtherst from the unit? I've heard good and bad things about tankless.

Its awesome.They are like 98 % efficient. Install was a breeze.They are about the size of a large microwave.Everything is plastic now right? No more copper and elbows and t's etc,its all pex now.Just disconnect old tank,and hook-up tank less right there.

They take about 5-8 seconds to get hot water,so a tank might be a couple seconds faster,no big deal.

Money saving for sure.While the fam is out of the house all day,you dont have 40 or 60 gallons of water boiling away.

I got Gub'ment grants to switch all our old crap out for new.There was no questions asked.Its not for the poor or the rich,its for everybody.Got like 60% of my money back on tankless,new furnace,and life breath system.

I am a fairly handy guy,but would not have attempted this alone.I have a class A gas fitter/plumber living across the street.He told me what to do,and checked on my progress from time to time.

RSD.

Its awesome.They are like 98 % efficient. Install was a breeze.They are about the size of a large microwave.Everything is plastic now right? No more copper and elbows and t's etc,its all pex now.Just disconnect old tank,and hook-up tank less right there.

They take about 5-8 seconds to get hot water,so a tank might be a couple seconds faster,no big deal.

Money saving for sure.While the fam is out of the house all day,you dont have 40 or 60 gallons of water boiling away.

I got Gub'ment grants to switch all our old crap out for new.There was no questions asked.Its not for the poor or the rich,its for everybody.Got like 60% of my money back on tankless,new furnace,and life breath system.

I am a fairly handy guy,but would not have attempted this alone.I have a class A gas fitter/plumber living across the street.He told me what to do,and checked on my progress from time to time.

RSD.

I put two of them on my sisters house when we built it, I will probably switch over but it will be on my timing not on a weekend in an emergency...

Back