Water Heater acting up

RacingJake

Registered
With it being 108 degrees again and again and again and my gas water heater is located in the corner of the garage the temps are a lot higher there. I think the thermostat might be picking up the the air temp but not the water temp so I turned the heat up more until it cools down or it might be time for a new water heater.

Our water tower is only a mile away and if I water the grass the water is warm coming out the spigot. It doesn't bother me but for some reason the wife and daughter like's a hot shower lol.

With it being 108 degrees again and again and again and my gas water heater is located in the corner of the garage the temps are a lot higher there. I think the thermostat might be picking up the the air temp but not the water temp so I turned the heat up more until it cools down or it might be time for a new water heater.

Our water tower is only a mile away and if I water the grass the water is warm coming out the spigot. It doesn't bother me but for some reason the wife and daughter like's a hot shower lol.
My neighbor invited me over to get in the pool.

It was like sitting in a bathtub.

You had to dive into the deep end to below 6 feet to get anything close to coldish water.

I came home and took a cold shower....lol

I was going to water a flower bed and the water coming out of the hose could have been used to make tea....but only after being in the sun all day...this morning it was 12'C out there.....

You know it's cool in the mornings when you can see the exhaust plume from cars...

When it was really hot for a week a little while ago, someone in the checkout line was complaining but I gently reminded them that in mid May we could see our breath outside and it won't be long until we are shoveling snow....less than 3 months...so enjoy the hot weather while we have it....

Back