At last I got my Turbo

madlyhs

Registered
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you my happiness; I just received my velocity stage 1 turbo after three months of waiting. However, my joy in not complete as they have shipped me a complete exhaust system instead of the dump pipes I requested! I will be contacting them to sort this out ASAP. My brother and I will be installing it soon will keep you up to date enjoy the pictures.

idea.gif

IMG_0170x.JPG

sorry picture is down forgot to add it
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086634973 -->

ohhhhhhh. ahhhhhh.

Anxious to see some pics with it installed. Good luck.

Good deal...Your gonna like it...Still having a few problems with my bike but should have it straight soon...Take your time with the install and ask Velocity or Kevin a lot of questions...Also TheBull350 did his own install and has good pics on his site...
evil.gif

Thanks guys for your feedback, I will post the installation pictures later on. Regarding the price well I managed to get a good deal (I think!) Turbo $4500 + Shipping by FedEx to Kuwait $400 + Kuwait customs tax $350 total price $5250 so far! Maybe more during the installation.

beerchug.gif

Congrats dude. I'm still trying to consider if I want to go turbo or just do a big bore with a spray?
rock.gif
I have a riding buddy here named Shug, who has a ZX12 with a 1297 big bore with nitrous. He won the Texas Shootout in Houston last week.

Brian

dat is a lot of skrilla but your bike is gonna screw like a jet when it gets done
whats the HP to be expected?
rock.gif
?

Back