I got my Hayabusa today

Hi guys today i just went to collect my mid-night black 03 hayabusa today. Damn the power of the bike is incrediable, but of cos not to the extend of full throttle kekeke. Soon i will be posting more question for u guys out there who have busa to help me to solve it. So guys do support and advice me in wat to do in the future.  
newbie.gif

Where you buy from then? had mine for a few weeks only (Fw plate but is a 99 model). Look out in the wet. I was amazed how easy it is to spin up the rear wheel and a bit disconcerted when it tries to overtake the front one!

Beware, otherwise pack some extra underwear, and ready yourself for some leg out panic.all good fun really, unless you go over.

ed

Ask all the questions you want! We'll try to answer them for you. Be careful on your new bike!
thumbs-up.gif

Where you buy from then? had mine for a few weeks only (Fw plate but is a 99 model). Look out in the wet. I was amazed how easy it is to spin up the rear wheel and a bit disconcerted when it tries to overtake the front one!

Beware, otherwise pack some extra underwear, and ready yourself for some leg out panic.all good fun really, unless you go over.

ed
well i brought mine at southern motor. i still running in the bike so mine is a retain nos bike if i am not wrong mine should be a FX if i didnt use back my old nos plate.

Happy to see you finally got her to go home with ya!!
biggrin.gif

Good riding and stay safe!

Hey Sing, congratulations.  Only piece of "Real" advice is to take a little time to get used to her and read your owners manual.    Otherwise enjoy the ride.

Rev.
thumbs-up.gif

Just took my busa to Malaysia for the first time with some friends (zx12,z1000) yesterday; total mayhem the whole trip, only to get caught on the toll way a few clicks from customs!

Lucky I was speeding the least. My 2 mates copped it and I was waved on while putting on the best halo possible. The cops claimed they were doing 157km/h, highly unlikely as I was behind them doing 220, what an outrage!

hehe.

Anyway, better have your 50RM at the ready to grease the wheels once your steed is worn in. Better make that a 100...

eD.

Just took my busa to Malaysia for the first time with some friends (zx12,z1000) yesterday; total mayhem the whole trip, only to get caught on the toll way a few clicks from customs!

Lucky I was speeding the least. My 2 mates copped it and I was waved on while putting on the best halo possible. The cops claimed they were doing 157km/h, highly unlikely as I was behind them doing 220, what an outrage!

hehe.

Anyway, better have your 50RM at the ready to grease the wheels once your steed is worn in. Better make that a 100...

eD.
Oh tats bad man. well i also got bring my busa to malaysia last saturday eventually to Pasir Gudang as my friend wanted to play track so i follow them as i need my engine to run in. Did a 170km/h on my first stage of engine break-in tat is around 6 gear under 5500rpm. kekekeke now waiting to clear my first 800km then see wat is the speed and power under the 8000rpm.
baaa.gif
. Btw wat is yr model and colour of yr busa and do u go to pitstop to join the guys over there?
rock.gif

Back