Just wondering

Hi ppl i am just wondering whether hayabusa clutch house do sound noise when the bike is at idling of 1000 rpm? Btw when i am warming up the bike i sometime do feel the clutch housing is knocking quite hard say once or twice is this normal? Btw can i know anyone out there riding a 03 model hayabusa? Can i know whether the speedo meter end at wat speed cos mine only have 300km/h where i happen to see a 2000 model which have a speedo meter of 340km/h and above. Is there a different mean a 03 model cos powercut on this? And wat is the topspeed of a 03 model hayabusa being try it out by u guys using a stock bike.

Can't help with the noise because I haven't heard it on mine. And yes, I own a 2003. The speedometer stops at 185 mph/300 kph. The top speed is limited to 186 by the computer. As for what it actually tops out at I can't say. Haven't been above 105 mph yet. Hope this helps.

Yes the Busa has a noisy clutch. And yes when they restricted the top end speed the changed the speedo face plate.:angry:

Yes the Busa has a noisy clutch.  And yes when they restricted the top end speed the changed the speedo face plate.
mad.gif

Can't help with the noise because I haven't heard it on mine. And yes, I own a 2003. The speedometer stops at 185 mph/300 kph. The top speed is limited to 186 by the computer. As for what it actually tops out at I can't say. Haven't been above 105 mph yet. Hope this helps.
hi i just did my run my bike at 5th gear 9000rpm at a speed of 150mph which is around 240km/h. must be wonder y i didnt go up another gear, right??? well eventually i forget to change to 6th gear as i thought i am in 6th gear till i was about to stop then i know i am only in 5th gear. kekekek

Yes the Busa has a noisy clutch.  And yes when they restricted the top end speed the changed the speedo face plate.
mad.gif
ic so it does on all the model of the bike too? So meaning even i put the tre on my 03 model the speed will stay at max of 185mph/300km/h?
rock.gif
is there anyways to make the bike to the extend of going to 200mph in stock condition???

Depends what ohm resistor you use for the TRE. With a 6800 ohm, its suppose to remove the top-end restriction. I haven't been able to see if thats true on mine because I haven't found a stretch of road long enough yet to feel safe to go all out. Just remember......you also need plenty(and I mean plenty) of room to slow that beast down......

Back