Pls Advice!!!

Hi there i would like to know whether Hayabusa got headlight on/off switch? cos at my country i dun see any and once u start the engine the headlight will be lighted. if have switch can i rewire and include it on a 03 model???

ALL street bikes that are made (that i know of) have the headlight on all the time, but you can bypass it and be able to shut the light off.

Here ya go,

Ken Urwin Motorcycles
60 King Street
Thorne, Doncaster
S.Yorks DN85BA
U.K.

Tel#
01405 740248

Ask for a European headlight switch for a Hayabusa.

Plug and play. Direct bolt on.

Here ya go,

Ken Urwin Motorcycles
60 King Street
Thorne, Doncaster
S.Yorks DN85BA
U.K.

Tel#
01405 740248

Ask for a European headlight switch for a Hayabusa.

Plug and play. Direct bolt on.

--------------
Thet artist formally known as BADZXELEVEN

Hi sleeperbusa so r u tell me this by going to the above place can get a switch to make the headlight on/off??? so there r no orginal switch being place on the bike itself since 99 model? where can i get the orginal if have? i cant seem to find it at e-bay, pls advice. thks bro

Yeah,
Call the number above and tell them that you want the Euro handlebar headlight switch. It is the exact switsh that you need.
In England the switch turns the headlight on and off.
Look at your right ON/OFF switch. There is a block off plate. The new switsh has the block off plate removed and a 3 position switch is right there.
Here, I took a picture for ya.

DSC01709.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah,
Call the number above and tell them that you want the Euro handlebar headlight switch. It is the exact switsh that you need.
In England the switch turns the headlight on and off.
Look at your right ON/OFF switch. There is a block off plate. The new switsh has the block off plate removed and a 3 position switch is right there.
Here, I took a picture for ya.
ok tats the switch i wan for my bike but does it works on a 03 model wat is the price of this switch? do they have e-mail or website instead of calling them?

Hmmmmm why would you want to turn the headlight off when you're riding?
rock.gif
YOu must be late night creeping lol

Hmmmmm why would you want to turn the headlight off when you're riding?
rock.gif
YOu must be late night creeping lol
well maybe i am wrong or wat, but i dun wish to damage my cdi or battery or even burn the light bulb easily as everytime i start the bike with so many light blub being activated at one time. so its beta to start the engine first before turning the headlight and the meter light on. pls tell me if i got say anything wrong from my point of view. thks

Sorry,
Don't know of a website.
Thats all the info that I have.

I just wanted it because nobody else has one around here.

Some people with high compression have them so the bike will start without tat extra load on it.
Not sure that it's necessary on a Busa, but if it's what you want, go for it.
Mine cost $75, but I believe they have gone up some.

Remember,
if you are going to run from the Police at night(bad idea), and black out the bike.
The brake light still works.

thks man u guys have been a great help for me. this is a sure good place to visit in order to know more about hayabusa. keep up the good works guys.

Man all you got to do is go to radio shack and buy a relay and a weather proof switch . $7 dollars and out the door.

I did this mod with my HID light install and so did ICEMANN very simple mod.

Herez a photo of the weather proof cap that is screwed on top of the toggle switch to weatherize it . You can place the switch any where but I drilled a hole below the kill switch and put it thier to make it look like a factory on and off switch. I cant post any actual photoz cuz the bike has been totalled (wrecked ) about 3 wkz ago.

DSC00685.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Headlights on during daytime.......is a good thing..i use my brights as a defense..regularly..see a car in a left turn lane...
"brights" on....be noticable..always..

>>Ask for a European headlight switch for a Hayabusa.
>>Plug and play. Direct bolt on.

Not sure if you are aware, but the 2003 UK models have he headlight on, all of the time.

The light switch has been replaced by a hazard indicator switch. So I doubt if the 'Doncaster' modification will work for say, me.

Steve

Naw Steve,
I was unaware of that.
All my junk is 00 models, so it works for me.
I like the hazard switch tho. I always wondered why the Busa didn't have that feature?

singaporebiker23, remember the rules on motorcycles to switch on the headlights...... you will be donating $$ if you are caught not doing so........

Back