Wat can be done????

Hi just want to know whether a 03 model busa hazard light switch change to a headlight on/off switch??? then by adding a special switch for the hazard light???
1zhelp.gif
 Can i just purchase a 99 model on/off switch and exchange it with the hazard light switch?
rock.gif

umnik.gif
i have call the agent for the switch but they claim tat they dun have the 03 model on/off switch and they didnt even recommand tat i can use a 99 model switch so i wonder is it possible to use a 99 model on/off headlight switch on a 03 model???

Can't really tell you. US models don't come with either a headlight on/off switch or a hazard light switch. There is a spot on the handlebar for it but it covered be a faceplate cutout. I'm looking into it now, because I believe the Euro models have what you are looking for. Maybe one of our brothers or sisters from across the pond can help you, or purchase it for you and ship it to you.

Headlight switch, yes. Hazard switch, no.

If your does not come standard with a headlight switch, I know where you can order one from the UK. If you want a hazard switch though, you will need to make that yourself.

Back