I got my Hayabusa today

"Btw wat is yr model and colour of yr busa and do u go to pitstop to join the guys over there?"

Mine original copper/silver, and  have not mixed in with the busa crowd yet. What is the best place for servicing busa according to those guys? cost are not so important but competence a must. Thinking of getting the valve shims done after I get a manual cam chain tensioner put in the engine which has an anying diesel growl/rumble at idle.
eD.

At Last.......u got it!!
Congrates to u.....!!
biggrin.gif

"Btw wat is yr model and colour of yr busa and do u go to pitstop to join the guys over there?"

Mine original copper/silver, and  have not mixed in with the busa crowd yet. What is the best place for servicing busa according to those guys? cost are not so important but competence a must. Thinking of getting the valve shims done after I get a manual cam chain tensioner put in the engine which has an anying diesel growl/rumble at idle.
eD.
hi there i am having a 03 midnite black model of hayabusa, well i did go to pitstops last friday and yet to join the busa crowd too. as for servicing i am not sure where to go too.

Back