Asking for all the prayers my Wife can get, been in ICU since Sunday

tjdobb

Donating Member
Registered
Well, some may know that Theresa my wife has been battling Stage 4 cancer for the last 3 years. We just started her on a new chemo drug 3 weeks ago (Vectibix) and she has had a terrible reaction to it. She is in lots of pain. The chemo caused very low mag levels and potassium levels, and has caused pulmonary fibrosis in her right lung. We are hoping they can get her mag levels to come back and stabilize. She has fluid on her heart and lungs and now they think she has blood clots in her legs and lungs as well. She is so miserable and sick and needs lots of prayers answered to get her over this first hurdle which is to get everything under control. The next hurdle will be to get to go home, which leads to the third hurdle and that is the Dr. told her no more working, I don't think she is going to take that one very well. She has worked so hard to build her daycare up to were its at to just let it go. SO please take a moment and ask the Lord to please help her.

Thank you all, Tom D.

I'm so sorry y'all are having to deal with this and she is in so much pain. Prayers that things will level out and she can go home soon.

Tom, prayers go out for you and your wife. If there is anything I can do to help you guys out just shoot me a text and I will head up your way.

Thanks for all the help guys, the Dr was just in and started her on a mega dose of steroids to try and stop some of the issues, We will be here at least 3-4 more days he said, I will keep you guys up to date. We are both wore out and want to go home.

Lord,
You know my friend so much better than I do. You know his wife's sickness and the burden they carry. You also know their hearts. Lord, I ask you to be with my friends now, working in their life. Let your will be done in my friend's lives. Lord, I pray for my friends because your Word says I should pray for their healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you to heal my friend's wife, but I also trust in the plan you have for her life. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend's. Nourish their spirits and souls in this time of suffering and comfort them with your presence. Let my friends know you are there with them through this difficulty. And may you be glorified in their life and also in mine, in Jesus name.

Amen

Author unknown, edited to fit situation. I will read it often for you and her.

Back