Prayers Needed for My Wife !!!

She is out resting at home. Step Son and Daughter in Law taking care of here while I work. She is a Little Winded when she Talks but they got her on a Bunch of Meds. Thanks Everyone for your Prayers.

Robert

She is out resting at home. Step Son and Daughter in Law taking care of here while I work. She is a Little Winded when she Talks but they got her on a Bunch of Meds. Thanks Everyone for your Prayers.

Robert

Glad to hear it, Robert. Thanks for the update.

What's the prognosis going forward? Any hints on that?

Glad to hear it, Robert. Thanks for the update.

What's the prognosis going forward? Any hints on that?

Well she HAS TO stop Smoking (She is on the Patch Now) or........................ I Love her and Support Her so I Have NOT Had a Cigeratte since Sunday. :banghead:

Thanks SCAR and ALL of You on the ORG for Your Prayers. :please:

Robert

Wife and I.........................

Robert@tina#1.jpg

Well she HAS TO stop Smoking (She is on the Patch Now) or........................ I Love her and Support Her so I Have NOT Had a Cigeratte since Sunday. :banghead:

Thanks SCAR and ALL of You on the ORG for Your Prayers. :please:

Robert

Wow, so sorry to hear of this.

I quit many years ago and is the single best thing I have done.

I know the pain of quitting, but I also know the benefits too. Try to keep your eye on the goal and you will feel so much better in the long run.
Glad she is home and resting.
Godspeed to both of you in this endeavor!
Bubba

Hey Robert I just saw this. Been out of town for a while with no internet. Sorry. If you guy's need anything at all let me know. I know the smoking is horrible for her but this wonderful Sacramento air is not doing her any favors either! Were not far away and you have my number! Hope she is better soon!

Hey Robert I just saw this. Been out of town for a while with no internet. Sorry. If you guy's need anything at all let me know. I know the smoking is horrible for her but this wonderful Sacramento air is not doing her any favors either! Were not far away and you have my number! Hope she is better soon!

Thanks Shannon :thumbsup:

Wife and I.........................

Great pic Robert.

You'll need to rely on the love & support of each other in order to kick the addiction of smoking together. It will not be easy-Fight, fight, fight!

Good luck....I know you can do it. Here's to a full recovery :thumbsup:

Back