As good as hired...

hey bud, been followin your story for a while. Congrats brother! I'll be LE in about 7 months. Hit the gym, get your mind right, and give em h3ll. :laugh::thumbsup:

Congratz YLT

Please be on your toes. Don't get caught up in anything on the inside. Some of those guys are very good at what they do.

Wishing you all the best. No exotic fluids to the face.

Congratulations. I took my oral boards the day after you did. I don't think I did too well either, but one of teh interviewers was a good friend of my dad and he wanted me to have my dad call him. So, I may be ok.

Good luck to you and stay focused... I work in a Correctional Institution myself just like you will be doing and it's a whole different world from our outside world. STAY FOCUSED !!!

Will do, I've been reading up on other officers' good doings, as well as the mistakes they've made. (And learning from them)

I'm lifting weights, and running (not real religiously yet, but going to real soon).

The one thing that has been said many times that rings the loudest..."an officer only works 8-12 hrs a day...the inmates and suspects have 24hrs a day to plan your downfall."

And my favorite..."be FIRM, FAIR, and CONSISTENT.":thumbsup:

Keep us updated sir! Looking forward to hearing that you are putting on the uniform. :thumbsup:

I simply cannot wait until that day! I will try and get pics of my graduation from the academy for you guys. If anyone is interested...

That will be one of the proudest moments to date...the day I MAKE something of myself!:thumbsup:

Congratulations. I took my oral boards the day after you did. I don't think I did too well either, but one of teh interviewers was a good friend of my dad and he wanted me to have my dad call him. So, I may be ok.

Let me know when you hear anything! Are you going into patrol, or corrections? ???

Quite frankly, I wouldn't want the help, if I'm going to make something of myself, no free ride for me. I'm working for my dream...which will make it that much sweeter in the end.:thumbsup:

Great job. I hope you don't get offended, but I really don't want to come see you at work...:moon:

You sure? I'll make sure you get an extra thourough..."inspection.":rofl:

"Alright sir...step behind the curtain...:moon:" "Oh...is this YOUR crackpipe?" "Oh wait, thats not a crackpipe...sorry!":rofl:

Good job fella!:thumbsup:

Will you be working in a "federal pound me in the azz" prison?:laugh:

Nope, I'll be working in the "pound in the azz county jail." :laugh:

Its a big city jail, so I'll still have some real baddies there..."all the more fun right?":laugh:

Back