Registered
Too many great roads to list but,
Salt River Canyon,
Tortilla flats,
Mesa to Payson
Bush Highway etc...
Contact me when your in town!

Ride Safe!   :super:

I need to make a run to Pheonix to get my turbo busa dyno tuned, maybe we can do some running around then... although I have an outstanding ticket in Peoria AZ... gotta becareful around those small towns, the cops have nothing better to do.

Sounds great.  Let me know when you'll be in town.  We'll make for some good stories!

Ride Safe! :super:

Will do. I got a ton of business travel coming up, so I am kinda stuck for a while. Sometime in October probably.

Later

Sounds good although...

The Busa will be going in for a makeover soon.  I bought a wrecked one & it needs paint.  Contact me when you get close.
:super:

FIP,
Sounds great.  Let me know when you hook up with your soon to be new obsession.  We'll take it nice & easy & break her in properly! :beerchug:

Mikey-
Sounds good...will be in touch. Meanwhile-countin' the days

JW-
Thanks...it's a small world after all, went to HS in G-ville right up the street from you :super:

Mikey-
Sounds good...will be in touch. Meanwhile-countin' the days

JW-
Thanks...it's a small world after all, went to HS in G-ville right up the street from you :super:
I guess I'm a bit slow, (mentally) (Special Ed ya know?)
G-ville?

also...

I teach at Skyline HS with a guy by the name of Chad with you last name.  Any relation?   :beerchug:

G-ville=Gainesville, GA just north of Flowery Branch where jwcfbd is from, went to HS there (long ago)
No relatives here, all back in FL- I came here 2 years ago because of work :type:

Hey Mikey-

Just got my 600 mile service done-ready to do some serious riding...what are you doing next weekend? Was thinking about riding the Salt River Canyon... Let me know.

bump.gif

Fast, check your mail!

Mikey

Hey let me know where the ride is at...i am all for it...even if its raining like it is right now..

I'll just hop into my rain gear..

Dk
Ride already happened- see "1st annual tortilla flats run" under General...doesn't mean it can't happen again ;)
What part of town are you in? Mikey is in AJ and I'm in Glendale.
Always looking for a reason to ride, go ahead, make my day :super:

Bummer!! missed that one...well time for another one, right??

I am right on 44th St., South of McDowell - 202 and 44th st. Yup that's it....300 ft from the Chinese Cultural Center - and this weekend, the weather will be great :)

Back