Spring is coming, time to ride

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
Everyone please be careful.

For some of us it's time to ride again. Take the bike out of mothballs, suit up and finally get out again. But before you get out there to rip up your favorite canyon, remember, your skills might not be as sharp as they were when you put the bike up a few months ago. Drivers are not used to seeing so many bikes out on the road either. So they're not looking out for you. If it's been raining like it has here, there's sand, dirt, leaves etc on the road. If it's been snowing there may be new potholes in the road, or salt and sand.

Suit up and get out there, but first get reaquainted your old friend again.

Everyone please be careful.

For some of us it's time to ride again.  Take the bike out of mothballs, suit up and finally get out again.  But before you get out there to rip up your favorite canyon, remember, your skills might not be as sharp as they were when you put the bike up a few months ago.  Drivers are not used to seeing so many bikes out on the road either. So they're not looking out for you.  If it's been raining like it has here, there's sand, dirt, leaves etc on the road.  If it's been snowing there may be new potholes in the road, or salt and sand.  

Suit up and get out there, but first get reaquainted your old friend again.
Good advice my friend.

I ride year round Brenn, so until you get reaqainted with your skills, you can hop on with me anytime an let me do all the grunt work!! Just being the Gentleman Brenn thats all!
kiss.gif

Very well put Bren. That would have been the perfect post to start that "Safety" forum that we were talking about a couple of weeks ago. I'll page Cache and see what he thinks. Oh yeah Bren, BTW, I finally got the CD to working. It works like a champ now. Thanx again. I'm gonna shoot that cheddar to Capt. this week.

Brian

Good idea BA! If Cache wants he can move this to a new post along with the other ones.
Glad you got the CD working.

Youngtrump, I ride year round too. I started this post after I read about the rider that went down on his first ride of the season.

Back