ARGH! Trying to find tag relocator kit!

DSMGSXGuy

Registered
Let me just say that I've already gone through a few pages on the search engine searching for a tag relocator kit for the busa, but theres simply too many threads that came up, so I'm asking here...does anyone know of a company that makes them? I'm looking to get a ufo or topgun undertail and need the tag to go somewhere else. Thanks.

I got this one. Stmachine makes it. Very satisfied with it. If you have the dual yoshi boltons disregard it. It will make contact with the canister.

licbrac3.jpg

Thrasher Fox and some others have a few different ideas.  Some homemade and others purchased.

Why do you want/need one?
b/c like I said in my first post, I want to get a UFO or topgun undertail, and I want it to look clean, which means getting rid of that stupid mud flap in the back altogether, not just cutting it a little like most do (not that that looks bad, its just not the look Im going for).

Arey- can u post a link to their site?

<!--EDIT|DSMGSXGuy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121595612 -->

DSMGSXGuy,
This is a pic of Bessie, I have an STMACHINE relocator on her. Just to show you other options.

DSC02983.JPG

Awesome, you guys rule, I've yet to find a forum as nice/honest/informative/welcoming/diverse etc. as you guys are, thanks for not raggin on me for asking the typical nub questions, for me its just hard finding sites for aftermarket parts for bikes, b/c it seems every company specializes in one part, its not like theres a lot of sites that are a hub for all those companies to sell their stuff on...like when I was into dsms, you could go to dsmparts.com and viola, you'd have brands like apexi, autometer, thermal r & d, buschur racing, greddy, etc. all in one site that sorted everything out by diff sections, i.e. intake, exhaust, turbo, intercoolers and piping, exterior parts, interior parts, engine parts, etc. So if any of you guys know of a site like this but for the hayabusa, please send links my way, I'm still trying to search for them.

Back