Tag Relocator Suggestions

Here's my swingarm license plate mount.  Same TopGun undertail as you and dual bolt-ons.
Looks sweet bro. I had that same tag but my bike had dual yoshi and it scraped a bit on the can,since the yoshi closes in to the rear, I guess you don't have that problem with the microns.

I'm gonna order the one that bigbs and justintime recommend, more than what I want to spend, but since this is my last mod...............
Is there ever a last mod?
Who ever heard of a LAST mod!!!
jump9.gif

thebbbusa, I got the billet ring on ebay a week before i ordered your tag holder and I figured that i'd just sell it but it fits perfectly over the lip with the LEDs . I imagine that any plate ring would fit . So you can tell people that they can still use a customized ring like that .

Thebbbusa's tag light has LEDS in it thats why I got it . Check out his link to e-bay up above.

You can use a little silicone to hold them in placealong the edge. Mine goes on the footpeg bracket so the wire is siliconed on the back of the footpeg then up into the body so you don't see it.

You can use a little silicone to hold them in placealong the edge. Mine goes on the footpeg bracket so the wire is siliconed on the back of the footpeg then up into the body so you don't see it.
Thanks for the tip. I plan to run it through some wire loom along the swingarm and then up to the undertail.

What is everyone doing for a tag light?  Not running with one?
I don't do too much riding at night, but I have an LED light add-on that I plan to put on in a couple weeks.  Need to figure out how to hide my wires around my swingarm.
Wiring is the easy part.  When I had mine mounted to my swing arm I ran the wiring in wire loom up the swing arm and behind the passenger peg.  I attached the wire loom with clamps in the chain guard bolts.  You could also try to fish it through the swingarm, but that could be difficult.  You may be able to tell what I did in the pic below.

I don't have my auction running right now, but I will be starting another one in a day or so.

See ya!

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: "Forgot pic."|1127604844 -->

temp.jpg

Finally got some pics of mine.  i didnt mind making a couple holes in my undertail.  as no one will see them anyways.  

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Might seem to be difficult to see but actually very visible from a straight on view .. day or night.  tha police dont seem to mind as long as they can see it..

Is that a Motorhead undertail from SH org. ? I was going to do the same but didn't want the cops hassle. Where in Hawaii are you ? I grew up in Ewa.

Is that a Motorhead undertail  from SH org. ? I was going to do the same but didn't want the cops hassle. Where in Hawaii are you ? I grew up in Ewa.
Yup thats the Motorhead under. I live in Moanalua side .. and that pic was taken at my friends house in Aiea Heights. Hey i work in Waikiki and i have asked a few of my HPD friends about it they said for the most part as long as nothing is blocking it and they can see it clearly they wont really bother.. but every cop is different. Im all legit so im not too worried about being stopped. Cant say so for a few of my riding friends.

I have seen worse plate locations where its infront of the rear wheel and u have to stick your head in the fender to see it. Or its folded back so far that u cant tell there is a plate there.

yeah I was worried because I do alot of night riding so I got the one thebbbusa sells

Back