Tag Lights On Gen 2

busalife2016

Registered
Hello I have searched but cant seem to find it on the forum I'm new tho so that may be it...any who I took the mud flap bracket off and relocated my tag on the side peg mount I have bought some tag lights off eBay because currently there's nothing on the tag so I haven't been riding at night...do I tie the lights I bought to the cable I discounted from the mudflap bracket? Little help please

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yes. If my memory serves me correctly it's a brown wire and a white conector. If it were me I would cut the conector off the mud flap and do my splice there. That way you can just use the plug on the bike.

Yes. If my memory serves me correctly it's a brown wire and a white conector. If it were me I would cut the conector off the mud flap and do my splice there. That way you can just use the plug on the bike.
Yes it's a white wire and black/white wire tie them into that and it should be good?

I removed the mudflap and put in some thru the bolt lights. The one down side is I have to resplice when I change my plate.

When I do that I will put on reusable connectors.

Back