Arai prices

BusaFever

Post ***** Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure what the prices for the Arai helmet are in the US, but I found up an RX7-RR4 Edwards GP paint scheme for 422 bucks here. I love the way it looks!

Last I heard the RR4s were over $500. Maybe I got in on close out for the 2005 schemes to come in.

Anyone know the off the shelf prices in the US? If this is cheaper than you can find please let me know. Its hard to tell since they stopped their sales over the internet.

Here is a pic of one. My digi cam broke.

rr4_ed_gp_p.jpg

I just read on another board the the arais are cheap over here compared to the states. how much is an RR4 over there? If it is a lot cheaper to cover shipping, I would be glad to hook any board members up if they wanted.

I just paid $489 for an Arai RX-7 Corsair in Wraith Blue delivered to my door about a week before Christmas. FYI
smile.gif

an rx-7 here in greece is like $1000. i got my astro j last year gary mccoy replica for $1200 (900euros) now prices have.. fallen :pP

Sweet, sounds like they are a bit less expensive over here, but not that much.

Scooterlord, do NOT pay that much again, send me an email and I will get it for you for less!

thanks busafever! i really appreciate the offer! problem is that it would probably be taxed when entering the country. i'll give it a try next time though. thanks a lot!
biggrin.gif

Back