BUSA PRICES???  NORTH AMERICA?

BIGDAWG

Registered
Hey all!!!
Well the mission continues! I have been researching and shopping around and I wanted to find out if there is a price difference from canada to the USA. I was in the showroom today looking at a 05 Red paint scheme. I talked for a bit and could walk out with it for $11152.00 US FUNDS, thats 13900 CDN FUNDS. I can get into a LE for 14400 Cdn FUnds, 11553 US FUNDS. Just curious what the going rate was around and if there are price difference with area. Want to be able to get the best price so I have some left over for BIG MAN MODS!!! Thanks!

Daryl

I got mine for 9500.00 plus tax. Check this web site out. www.suzukiofbartowcounty.com. It has a red/black for 9100. They said that they would sell me one in feb for the 9500 but my local dealer met the price.

024_24_25_.JPG

Thanks for the tip, sounds lie i might be able to save a couple thousand! Then I would just have to change the speedo to km's!!hehehe cheers!

I am currently searching all over the western U.S. and have found prices as low as 9,675.00 US to 13,400Us. Ironically the highest being right here in Las Vegas. It is too bad that Suzuki allows the dealers to be that far out on thier pricing. I could see adjusting the price for things like shipping, but when a dealer in Hawaii is 1,000.00 cheaper than a dealer in Ohio, that is ridiculous.

Good luck in your search.

As a side note, if any of the local dealers should by chance read posts on this board, SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Most dealers here in South Florida wanted mspr (11,099) for the LE, plus freit (like $249) and dealer fee ($99 -149) and tax and tag.
I found a dealer in the central part of the state ( hour and a half from me) gave me an unbeatable deal of $10,450 OTD (for the LE) and I have a deposit... still waiting for the bike

I am going to seriously look into buying one in the USA! Have to figure out what happens at customs!!! What charges etc??? Hmmmm,gotta make a few calls and see what happens! Always up for a road trip to see all you bro's from the south!!! Just have to figure out if its worth all the logistics and costs of duty etc!!!

Back