Anyone shed some light on this Busa that's down?

Wow

Twisties with group rides always scare the hell out of me when it is about going fast around blind corners. You never know what is waiting for you.

The Busa that went down is a good friend of mine. I have riden with him for many years. i have also riden with some of the guys on that ride. we are all from the SF bay area. i was not on that ride, I do not like groupe rides. First of all the front tire did not blow out on the turn it blew after he hit the guard rail. He just got home out of the hospital. His bike is totaled it will be another six weeks before he will walk, And maybe not ride again. I have rode those roads many times it was rider error. Did you see the speedo on the bike 41-42 MPH WTF. Just ask 2 hip about one of my close calls. Thats why i like to ride alone. I quit riding with lee the busa that went down a year ago because the way he rides.
Chuck

Hey Chuck, was that you I passed on Stage Road (with a my group) last Saturday?

Glad to hear LT is out of hospital.

WOW! To many cars on that road for me. Thank god no one was serious hurt. Also good thing a car was not following the cop car.

Wow. Not sure about the Busa.. but the others.. from the footage, I would say the first rider fixated in the Cop and the other fixated on him...he rod straight into the cop on that turn, it wasn't that he took it wide... wow. Seen some stuff happen sort of like this up on the dragon... I ride very slowly up there and I wll usually not ride in a big group - especially if I don't know them...

Back