Anyone see the new South Park last night?

It was great.. I lmao'd . The Whale Whores episode was really funny too... but not as good as Harley bashing :)

Funniest episode so far! well...funniest one that I can remember right this second.

You can go to ComedyCentral.com and look up every episode with no commercials...or you could a little while back anyway. I would pull the link but it's pretty frickin late and Ima bout to hit the sack!

Sorry, just read the above...already posted

Seriously!...you guys hafta see this episode! Awesome!:laugh:

Last edited:
Keep in mind South Park is a equal opportunity basher... Sport bike riders are probably next. I can see it now... Sport bike riders are queers - they call their rides crotch rockets, wear colorful one piece leather suits, they "pop" wheelies, ride 2 up - I can go on for ever...

It really was one of the funniest episodes in a while. Grrreat stuff. Mmmrrrmmrrwwwwaaa, mmmrrrmmrrwwwaa, mmmrrrmmrrwwwaa. I couldn't stop laughing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Driving to the shop this morning I see two harleys on the freeway, you know ape hangers with tassels, sissy bars & extended unmuffled pipes with flame tips and all I could think of was......

BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA!
BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA! BLA!

Fags!

SouthPark...the only reason I turn on the TV except to view the morning news...(for the weather, of course).

Irreverence at its peak.

Back