Anyone need a roomie at the Phillips?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure what I am going to do at this point... I would prefer to stay at the Phillips, I may sleep in the trailer but haven't fully committed to that yet... Anyone need a bunkie? The Microtel will be my last choice...

CAp

Call Reba - get on the list. LOL

Michelle and I are at the Microtel right now; hoping to get at the Phillips, too.

Not sure what I am going to do at this point... I would prefer to stay at the Phillips, I may sleep in the trailer but haven't fully committed to that yet... Anyone need a bunkie? The Microtel will be my last choice...

CAp

Captain....call me. Now is ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

How about 2 Wheel Doug? I haven't made any reservations yet but would share if they have 2 beds.

imo micotell is plenty fine accommodations...ur only there to sleep(and shower hopefully)...plus its a block away is all...

Doug....between the cabins (which I know a room or two will be available) and the actual hotel rooms...you shouldn't have any problem crashing wiith someone at the Phillips.
I believe my room has a pull out sofa bed...you are always welcome if you need it.

I'm just excited to hear that you're going to be attending :thumbsup:

ok so its official, i will be there... I have a room with the grumpy's, word is that warbird is staying there too, I'm not sure about a propane tank or table but I'm bringing air freshener and a plunger :)

ok so its official, i will be there... I have a room with the grumpy's, word is that warbird is staying there too, I'm not sure about a propane tank or table but I'm bringing air freshener and a plunger :)

:rofl: LMAO

I'm sure the Grumpy's and Tim will appreciate that :laugh:

Thank goodness I DON'T have to share a bathroom with you! You,Chris, and Tim can deal with that! I will let poor Karen use our bathroom if it gets to be too much for her. LOL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very nice of ya Cap:whistle:

Bring 2 cans of air freshener and an extra roll of toilet paper. You never know when you may run out and the hotel may not be able to get you some more tp!!

CAp

I have room 109 for the 20th of April through the 22nd. I hope that is the right week. It is a king room though.

CAp

It's pretty far away right now, but I could always bring my pop up camper, it sleeps about 30.

I love how willing people are to help each other out here. It is part of what makes this a great site but I believe the This thread is referencing the 2010 Bash.

Back