Anyone live in Elgin, IL ??

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
I need someone in Elgin, IL, to check out a Busa for me. The bike is a burgundy, 2007 Hayabusa with 7700 miles on it. The dealer is BBK MotorSports, 222 Dundee Ave, Elgin, Il 60120. The salesmans name is Brian.

They have offered me a fair trade-in for my 2006 ZX14. I need someone to check the bike out for me at the dealers. Especially concerned in condition of the plastics, wheels, engine plus overall condition.

Any member live near there ? I will be happy to pay for your gas.

I'm about 2 hours away. If you cant find anyone closer, Ill go for ya. See is he can get you detailed pics of what your looking for.

Im only 45 minutes away and I have clients that I go see every week there. Let me know what you need or want to know specifically and Ill go on thursday.

Holy Moly...Why haven't I knwon about you local guys sooner?

Its usually just me and Kevin (firedog5800) out riding and once in awhile, Scott (big diesel) meets up. Its gettin nicer out...we all need to meet up and ride!!!

Thanks to all you guys that offered to look at the Busa. Dreamwalker is going there Thursday on business and he is going to check it out for me.

You are all a great bunch of guys and I really appreciate the offers to help !!:bowdown:

Last edited:
Back