Funeral Services for Anita Zaffke in IL (May 7 & 8)

Please post up or PM me if you plan on attending form NE Ill or SE Wis.
We are meeting at R&R crossing Saloon in Wadsworth. Stands up at 5:05PM for the ride to the courthouse in Mundelien, ILL. We will join the large group there for the ride to Lake Zurich and the funeral home.

should be a sizeable group from this area if everyone I have talked shows up.

Lets stand together and show support for Anita's family. This is what they have requested.

And one last note, I will be wearing black finger nail polish as asked for by her son. He has said that he is wearing and would like the show of support. Does not make you less of a man or whatever you want to call it. The family has asked and I will accomodate.

Anita Zaffke Funeral May 8th bike meet up

Hello, (weather permitting) We are gathering Friday morning at 0915 hrs at Foglia YMCA 1025 Old Mchenry Rd in Lake Zurich, From there we will be going to the funeral home which is a few miles down the street.I have some sample patches of a memorial patch that I had made in memory of anita, The actual cost is $8.00 but im also asking if willing/able to donate extra so patches can be provided to the family, Any addtl monies not used will then go to The Zaffke family, Cash or check accepted. Hope to see you all there, Sincerely Lones Lundgren

Were hoping to ride in as a large group, Hope u can all make it, Please let me know if you think you can make it!

May your mother RIP. My condolences go out to you and other family members! I wish I lived closer, I'd most definitely be there for the ride!!

weather not looking good for me, and kidney stones are moving around again, 3 more hours to go and ill see

I wish I could attend. I'll be thinking of Anita and her family tonight and tomorrow.

Back