Anyone live in Oklahoma City ??

Ya know they were telling us how the bikes go through a checklist in the service dept and are inspected before they hit the showroom floor. Busa159 asked about the chain and I was thinking that they should add that to the checklist... the sales guy was a little embarrased I think....

Ya know they were telling us how the bikes go through a checklist in the service dept and are inspected before they hit the showroom floor. Busa159 asked about the chain and I was thinking that they should add that to the checklist... the sales guy was a little embarrased I think....

He should have been embarrased, its a motorcycle shop! That should have been one of the first things the tech looked at!

Like I said before, I've bought bikes at HOK before.....But they didn't look like
that jeeeez who is running that place now? Just the chain alone is a deal breaker. They need to revise their checklist to include chains.

Looked like the bike was filthy on the wheels and all over, and if the chain looked like that the sprockets was probaly not a whole lot better. How can a shop try to sell something that filthy?

Yesterday I spoke with a salesman from there and I asked specifically about the general condition of the bike. He told me that they dont put any bikes on their sales floor that arent in excellent overall condition. :rofl::rofl:

Yesterday I spoke with a salesman from there and I asked specifically about the general condition of the bike. He told me that they dont put any bikes on their sales floor that arent in excellent overall condition. :rofl::rofl:

We never got past the "look it over stage". Too many bad things to go further.

There will be more ...... no harm to look.

If they were smart, they would have wheeled it in the back after we left and ordered a chain, sprockets and a radiator.
New set of brake pads for the rear. Never looked at the front.
Pretty much were done after the chain and radiator.
Any sign of abuse is enough to walk away....
Polish, wax, detail the thing, and who put the HOK sticker on the windscreen?
:banghead:

Back