I think NO busa in '06

I'm not completely sure, but I believe Euro III environmental restrictions are already tougher than that of the CA/EPA regulations. Several bike companies already sell bikes here in the states that mee or exceed Euro III regs (mostly Euro bikes, natch), and the Japanese builders make bikes that meet them (of course, or there wouldn;t be any Euro-specced bikes).

I don't see the new regs being as detrimental or neutering as people would like to believe.

Whats the big deal about EPA? You know it will happen in the midpipe and in the can, and with a reburn air system.

Nothing new.

YOu want to put on an aftermarket, you do, and you reap the benefits of more HP and thats the same old story.

The regulations are here now and have been for decades. No one sticks with it, except the factory.

They arent going to do anything to the engines, they are worried about pollution, - and frankly they are damn good about it with the current exhaust technology factory stock.

Damn good.

I breathe the air coming from the stocker, - and nothing...When I had aftermarkets on my other bikes, I would smell some biznass.

Look, the ZX-14 is, and was not, a secret to suzuki! I wouldn't be suprised if they released a brand new badass Busa. Now don't quote me on this but, I have been a Suzuki dealer for the last 10yrs. and the only time they held back on the release of a new bike is when they revamp it. Look at the GsxR line up, every 2-3 yrs. The Busa hasn't seen a hold out this long yet, and from what I know nobody knows anything about the changes yet. NEXT WEEK BOY'S AND GIRL'S, AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
i agree. im sure suzuki is like "ok sure.. whatever.. now u upped the anti and ur numbers are XX and YY.. look what we came out with.. and we blew our old #'s out of the water." this years busa is prob something as they have been since day 1.. but i bet in '07 it will be nucking futs!

lurk.gif

yap... yap... yap!! Blah... Blah... Blah
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I think, they should team up with Jordan and bring out a come fly with us version in Carolina Blue!!! that will would really get the World air born.
wow.gif
Suzuki, hook me up if you're listening!!!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127828230 -->

Back