anyone have these or have an opinion??

Dude you got some big arse ears :whistle:

System includes: 1 pr lightweight 2" bullet speakers, mini high powered amp with 3.5mm jack, MP3 mount and all wires and connectors to complete the installation

:laugh:

i think someone on here has a setup sorta like this.. i wondered about the sound quality too. im just kicking around the idea of doing something like this. the more i think about it any speaker system will be hard to hear at 90+mph . I have seen custom ear buds that form to your ear, don't know if they would work tho:poke:, IDK. thanks for chiming in !

I picked up something similar for my cruiser. I put them on, used them for a week, and found them useless for anything other than around town.

I think mine were a Rumble Road setup, but it's been a few years.

i simply use the in ear buds..with soft gel i pick them up at walmart or family dollar for about 5-10 bucks... ride with my ipod...they dont pop out of helmet as they rest comfirtably inside my ear

I thought about taking the speakers out of the headphones that cover your whole ear and try mounting them inside my helmet but I haven't tried it yet... I just can't see spending $250-$300 on something that might not be worth $20 because you can't hear it

Back