Anyone have good friday as a paid holiday?

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
It's only going to be around 55 here today but I cant wait to get my girl on the road. Go through Dubuque and check the dealership out, maybe see if I can turn a few heads. Who knows. It's just nice to rub it in to people who do not get good friday as a paid holiday!

Rub it, rub it! Yeah I too have Good Friday off (Thank you Jesus) and will be hitting the road shortly. For a ride to the coast. Be safe and God bless.

BigDawg

I've got today off and gettin' paid for it! I'll pay for it next month when I go back to the desert! I will take advantage of the day, however!

yep and i'm chilling .and finally getting the bike back together... gonna get that FIRST RIDE tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

I went to see if the local dealer had a LE on hand. They have no Busa on hand at all yet. I ordered a carbon fiber look tank cover and a chromed double bubble windshield. I will post some pics when I get them and get them on.

I'm also paid. I just so happened to be off. But if it were my scheduled work day, then that would be double-time and a half.
biggrin.gif
Life is good.

Brian

Oh and BTW, no riding today...even though it was just beautiful, but today is Good Friday, and our traditional crawfish boil is the "catch-of-the-day." Yeah, I'm Catholic, so no meat on Friday during lent. Oh well, at least it's the last one until next year. Never a problem for me because I am a seafood lover anyway. Hope you guys and gals have a safe and happy Easter.

Brian

Back