Paid to Race ?????

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I always laugh to myself in amusement when I hear of some driver/rider who was just let go or just signed for MILLIONS ! As a fan of Formula 1 it is sick. You hear of some figures like 50 to 100 million dollar contracts being signed ! Watch FIM bikes and hear the same.

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE UMBRELLA GIRLS ?
RIDE ON/IN MILLIONS FOR ER UH WORK ?
Uh Duh let me see, give me a blanket, pillow and a place to sleep on the trailer floor and I'LL DO IT FOR FREE ! PAID TO RACE ! What a silly notion !
Just please make sure and pronounce my name correctly over the loudspeaker
and tell the girls I will be conducting interviews in the trailer. :laugh:

I am starting the 'Free riders/drivers assocn' !
Or maybe I'll go to daytona and hold up a sign that says
"Will ride/drive for free"

I'm with you there. The $hIT bird sports players are the same, and I laugh every time I hear a football player whine about not getting signed for what they want. Geez I would be a tackling dummy for half of one of their salaries. Geez I wish my life was so difficult and had to decide if I wanted to play for one team at 14 million dollars or another for only ten million. Cry me a river.
Posted via Mobile Device

+1 It's nice when you can do what you love an make a very good living at it..... but remember you have to be really good at it to get paid for it:laugh: I always wanted to be a **** star just wasn't good enough at it to get paid for it:rofl:

I hear ya, but...without the big money there would only be privateers~!~

Money = speed

I'd bet I would go a heckuva lot faster getting paid good and knowing I have 3 extra bikes in the trailer that is paid for by a company than on my own bike that I'm out for the season when I wreck. Just a thought...

You're right though, that's crazy money to go out and have fun~!!~

Well just like Tiger Woods dady gave him a club at three,
Dad burnit if me pops had given me a Busa when I was just a wee lad I might be
Ian Locker World Champeen of the most Diff race in the world ...

TT BABY

Those guys are sick !

how much did that bank exec. get just for a bonus :poke::laugh:

Big money breeds more money. :bowdown: I'm in the "have not" group, oh well. :welcome:

Back