A good day today.... Paid the Busa off

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well, it was a good day... We have been saving and working and cutting and saving and saving and cutting... We paid the busa off today. It's a great feeling to walk into the bank and say let's pay it off...

Now on to the next bill.......

cap

Outstanding! 100% yours!

I guess now you can finally start modding it! :laugh:

I've done a couple of things to the ole gal... Honestly I would love to add a dual exhaust but too darn cheap to make the change... The bike get's me from zero to jail faster than I need so I just can't justify the cost for the better sound...

I know that Feeling............Then came the Gen II and I was back in it again. Sometimes I Never Learn

Congrats, Cap. I know it's a great feeling. :thumbsup:

I've done a couple of things to the ole gal... Honestly I would love to add a dual exhaust but too darn cheap to make the change... The bike get's me from zero to jail faster than I need so I just can't justify the cost for the better sound...

A have a couple of slightly used Suzuki brand exhaust systems in the garage. I'll make you a great deal! :laugh:

Man I love that feeling. Done it a few times, but a strange thing always happens afterwards. I find another vehicle and loan :p. sooo is there big touring bike in your future?

Second, only to the feeling of being able to get your hands on one in the first place!!!

Good Shout, best regards Stretch. :thumbsup:

Back