Anyone get a Yellow 13 yet?

The more I see the school bus the more its growing on me :laugh: If I got 1 the rear sets would have to be powedercoated or replaced with a black aftermarket set, I would need a black gsxr 1000 front fender and I think a black rear hump would be a nice touch to break up all that yellow and give it some contrast

Picked mine up this morning and just as I left the dealers a local school bus drove past......yip...same colour.

Also had it confirmed that I've the only one in Northern Ireland and the remaining UK Yellow models are all sold.

Brakes feel tighter on initial lever movement but have the same progressive feel...just perfect for me...love it already..just looks and feels that bit special.

I got my LE Busa the last week of April. I was the only person in Memphis with that color, but I was told by Suzuki dealer that they received another LE Busa and they sold that one as well. so now there's only two LE Busa in Memphis as I know of...I was going to post pics, but I decided to wait until I order the Brocks Alien Head full system. I got the brocks and my local Suzuki dealer installed the system and I got my bike today and I love the deep growl sound...

20130627_181446.jpg

20130627_181555.jpg

20130627_185901.jpg

Hi All, I just signed up, First Post.
I bought my new Daytona Yellow Hayabusa last Monday 24/June.
This is my Second Busa, first was an 06 in Black. I was going for Black again but when i saw the it it was just to plain, White looked OK, but as soon as i saw the Yellow on the shop floor i said hell yer that looks awesome! had to have it there and then.
Im not a Red or Yellow man when it comes to Bikes or Cars, i usually go Black or White, so for me to like Yellow is unbelievable! but everyone who has seen it just loves it, the color suits the bike.
Oh and i also got the Limited Arai Isle of Man helmet to go with it, its a great match.
Busa parked in the shed next to my new 110th Fatboy Lo i bought the week before (another limited i just had to have). Its been an expensive few weeks, better get back to work, quick! lol

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

arai_corsair_v_iom_tt_2013-2.jpg

hey whats the deal with these 3 Yellow Busas? The only one ive seen is the same as mine i.e. All Yellow Tail End.
but i found 2 that have varying Black Tails. Were they different country release models? or models that didn't get produced?
I actually like the one with Black Indicator Curve Pieces, i may get some Black Rear Indicators for mine.

bklacdf.jpg

2013 yellow with black turn signals.jpg

2013 Limited Edition.JPG

DaytonaYellow,....those were photoshopped by a few people when they first released the color info. Some people gave ideas of what they thought Suzuki "should" have done with the color.... ;)

Yep I just bought one!!!!! :laugh: naa naa na naa naaa just kidding: I love the flashy colors, I was also interested in the '08 orange & black as well before I bought it on the last day of May this year. I think it all started though when I saw a yellow $400,000 Lamborghini Aventador here in town and when I sat on it at the dealer I had to go ahead and get the papers started. You can always get a black or white bike, a bit boring for me. Hey it's my Lambo bike :cheerleader:

Sorry but yeah the 2012 LE burgandy was not for me and I would have got a white one instead of that color. But maybe an luxurious color for some, I still respect all boosa's though so if you like it, it rocks!

hey whats the deal with these 3 Yellow Busas? The only one ive seen is the same as mine i.e. All Yellow Tail End.
but i found 2 that have varying Black Tails. Were they different country release models? or models that didn't get produced?
I actually like the one with Black Indicator Curve Pieces, i may get some Black Rear Indicators for mine.

I like it with the black tail :thumbsup: then I'd throw a Gsxr black front fender on it and call it a day :whistle:

The only side effect that surprised me with the new yellow Busa...is how many women seem to do the double take?? Best I watch out, don't want to end up divorced too soon haha...

Hayabusa 102a.jpg

I have one wanted white but when they took it out of the crate it was all screwed up so bought the yellow one...already had two bros exhaust on it paid 12,500 otd.

Back