Anyone else ticked about this?

jeff355

Donating Member
Registered
To make a long story short. Im on layoff from Fo Mo Co for 3 years now. My plant was idled and very slowly is picking up- and we have 2 others slated to idle or close in the next couple years.

Does anyone else think that the 56 million dollar bonus to Mullally and 42 million bonus to Bill Ford Jr is a little much? That 98 million could have helped a couple plants continue on to help keep the momentum going for Ford. I mean, out of all of them they are doing the best-and didnt take any bailout money.

Is it just a fact they too are reverting back to the old way of doing business?

This guys job when he was hired was to help the company turn itself around, this 56 mil was just the latest payment-for doing what he was hired to do.

Who is worth that kinda dough???

Rant over - for now.:banghead:

I would guess that it is payment of a performance clause in his contract. He performed=He collected. What's wrong with that?

To make a long story short. Im on layoff from Fo Mo Co for 3 years now. My plant was idled and very slowly is picking up- and we have 2 others slated to idle or close in the next couple years.

Does anyone else think that the 56 million dollar bonus to Mullally and 42 million bonus to Bill Ford Jr is a little much? That 98 million could have helped a couple plants continue on to help keep the momentum going for Ford. I mean, out of all of them they are doing the best-and didnt take any bailout money.

Is it just a fact they too are reverting back to the old way of doing business?

This guys job when he was hired was to help the company turn itself around, this 56 mil was just the latest payment-for doing what he was hired to do.

Who is worth that kinda dough???

Rant over - for now.:banghead:

Find out who signed his contract and complain to them... You might find that it was the board of directors and the stockholders....

Big business is nothing but a mess, always will be. Not sure what one could do to earn $56 million dollars, fireman and medics save lives everyday, what's a lives worth? $50k a year, I guess.
He probly did a great job of keeping his business goin and saving many jobs, but.....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I work at a ford dealership as a mechanic, ford is always cutting our times to save money.......???

As upsetting as it might be, they're simply taking advantage of their ability and making out like bandits. I would be doing the same if I was in a position to do so.

As upsetting as it might be, they're simply taking advantage of their ability and making out like bandits. I would be doing the same if I was in a position to do so.

Me too, but I'm not so I'm gonna complain that,they are. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I see Ford making better and better products.
First time long time Ford surpassed Toyota for customer satisfaction and resale value.
We are coming back. Have faith it will turn around.

As far as the fat bonus goes, well I could only dream of getting PAID that amount .

Im with you guys a bit, but think about it for a minute, if they can afford to give these 2 guys 96 million bucks, how much money are they really making?

I agree - Ford is doing something right, the products are very good compared to just a few years ago, but with this kinda corporate thinking, I cant help think they arent far from going back to the old way of business and THAT is what scares me.

If I were in their shoes and someone want to pay me millions...I would take it.

But then I would set up a couple of foundations with all that dough.

Help the Vets.

Help homeless animals. (no, not guys like charlie sheen,I mean dogs and cats,etc)

Help GSXRFANN drag race this season.:thumbsup:

RSD.

did the bonuses ever stop though? i dont really know much about the role these guys play at fomoco, but if they go back maybe we will have a gov in place that can let them fall instead of handouts.

Im with you guys a bit, but think about it for a minute, if they can afford to give these 2 guys 96 million bucks, how much money are they really making?

Why does it matter how much they are really making?

I agree - Ford is doing something right, the products are very good compared to just a few years ago, but with this kinda corporate thinking, I cant help think they arent far from going back to the old way of business and THAT is what scares me.

What was the old way? When did the new way start? Why does it scare you?

If I were in their shoes and someone want to pay me millions...I would take it.

But then I would set up a couple of foundations with all that dough.

Help the Vets.

Help homeless animals. (no, not guys like charlie sheen,I mean dogs and cats,etc)

Help GSXRFANN drag race this season.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Do we know that they don't?

did the bonuses ever stop though? i dont really know much about the role these guys play at fomoco, but if they go back maybe we will have a gov in place that can let them fall instead of handouts.

Why should they have stopped? Who gave them a handout? How Much?

Ford didn't take the money GM and Chrysler did. If I remember right, the big wigs at Ford turned down their bonuses to help see that that didn't happen. Anytime there is a company that big, there is gonna be people getting MAD rich. Should we limit how big a company can get than?

Ford didn't take the money GM and Chrysler did. If I remember right, the big wigs at Ford turned down their bonuses to help see that that didn't happen. Anytime there is a company that big, there is gonna be people getting MAD rich. Should we limit how big a company can get than?

I think ALOT of people would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, when they get TOO BIG let's kick them out of the U.S. Make them do business out of France, Malaysia or China.

What was the old way? When did the new way start? Why does it scare you?

Do we know that they don't?

Why should they have stopped? Who gave them a handout? How Much?

I think ALOT of people would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, when they get TOO BIG let's kick them out of the U.S. Make them do business out of France, Malaysia or China.

you missed the point in your attempts to start an argument. guess whos awesome. you are little buddy.:rofl:

The first link is broken, the second one I've never heard of the source, the third one proves Ford didn't take Gov't money (unless I totally read that wrong)
And the last one is speculation that Ford took a "loan" that it is required to pay back which seems like the other two don't have to? I could be wrong. I usually am..

Back