Anyone else see...

GeebMan

Registered
Anyone else see Klitschko get his glass jaw shattered Saturday night? He looked like he was doing good until he got one solid shot to the chin and then he had rubber legs. His career is done...

Dude it wasn't even his chin I don't think so much as an utter lack of heart, of spirit, of drive ya know... Seemed to me like he just gave up.... Watched the fight it was interesting... but mostly I thought Klitschko just lacks heart... The dude that beat him has nothing, outta shape, crap speed, no legs... Over all I thought they both should have been sent home.

But yeah, Klitschko definitely packed it in... Definitely missing the grunt required to continue in the sport... He is done!!!

Rev is right,...Sorta
biggrin.gif
IT wasnt just his chin, although he does have a "glass chin" Everyone knows Klitschko couldnt make it more then a few rounds. Especially with the number of punches he was throwing. Brewster did what he had to do, and let Klitschko punch himself out. He just got fatigued. You could see how tired Klitschko was before he ever got nailed by Brewster for the knockout. No stamina. Brewster was just biding his time,,,he had heart and didnt give up, the energy he showed when he smelled blood was tremendous. Again, Lamon Brewster is no great boxer but he did what he had to, to get the job done. it was a good fight, better then most in recent years.

P

<!--EDIT|Sanfrdnsun
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081941836 -->

True Nuff, How often have you seen a Rope a Dope from a dope? Still it worked... end results... it's all about end results...

Back